This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in the heart of historic Helsingborg, Hotell Viking's charming mix of the traditional and the modern offers an ideal base from which to explore one of Sweden's oldest cities. Hotell Viking is within walking distance of the picturesque waterfront, Sankta Maria church, Stortorget (the main square), and the medieval tower, Kärnan, which dates back to the 13th century. Due to the hotel's convenient central location, bus, train and ferry terminals are just a 5 minute walk away.
All guest rooms are uniquely presented, influenced by both antique decor and contemporary Swedish design, making the Viking a modern home away from home. Many of the rooms are significantly spacious, furnished with wooden floors and large, comfortable beds. A complimentary breakfast buffet, including fresh local produce, is provided for all guests, as is free internet access.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet