- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Cleanliness - bin in room hadn't been emptied from previous guests. Quickly rectified once front desk had been made aware. Food - quality f..."
About the hotel
Formerly: Samui Ocean Hotel Ploen is set in the center of Koh Samui's famous Chaweng Beach amid a choice of restaurants, boutiques, bars and local markets and with a gorgeous white sand beach just two minute's stroll from the hotel. We are a fun and stylish serviced residence, perfect for guests who appreciate comfort, convenience and independence. Designed in a contemporary tropical style, our 24 rooms and suites are bright and spacious, taking full advantage of natural light.
With two swimming pools, tasty all-day dining at Hanuman Café and cocktails at Monkey's Rooftop Bar&Terrace in the evening, we have everything you desire in-house. Chaweng Beach Chaweng beach is the most popular tourist destination on Koh Samui island, Chaweng has the longest beach on Samui and it has the most vibrant night life. The restaurant selection is vast, and the shopping is excellent. Koh Samui island Koh Samui island also called coconut island, with beaches all around, can truly be called a tropical destination. Waterfalls, temples, elephant trekking, golf courses, shooting range, ATV's, paintball, mini golf just to name a few things for you to do while on vacation.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Airport Shuttle , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Cleanliness - bin in room hadn't been emptied from previous guests.
Quickly rectified once front desk had been made aware.
Food - quality fine, but very limited choice for breakfast.
For the rate we paid (£35 with 50% discount) very good boutique hotel but would have liked more for full rack rate.
In comparison to Centara over the road which we stayed in 3 years ago in a club room, this hotel was excellent value for money and a great little stop over.