- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Nothing bad to say about this hotel. Great experience from start to finish...."
"All of the staff I met were friendly and efficient, making a one night stay very easy. Highly recommended..."
"Good location, clean comfortable room. Staff efficient and welcoming...."
"Surprisingly, St Albans is not well served with hotels. The Clarion is right in the center only 100 yards from the Abbey. It is also very co..."
"Whole experience from checkin to checkout was excellent . The only downside was the smell in our room from the toilet...."
About the hotel
Total Refurbishment Completed September 2013 The Clarion Collection Hotel is situated in the heart of St Albans Historic City Centre, opposite the magnificent Abbey, and close to some xcellent shopping, restaurants and traditional pubs. With St Albans Cathedral, Verulamium Park and the Roman Museum, Whipsnade Zoo, Gardens of the Rose and The Butterfly Museum so close by, there is something for everyone. The M25 & M1 are just minutes away and London can be reached within 25 minutes.
Our modern contemporary Hotel has 60 ensuite bedrooms which have undergone extensive refurbishment in 2013. All our spacious bedrooms are now Executive Double or Superior Twins, incorporating stylish design created by well known designer Paul Bevis. Each room offers every amenity including renowned luxurious Hypnos Beds, 32" Flat Screen HD Tv with Freeview, free WIFI internet access, power shower and bespoke furniture and carpets. Our Reception, Bar, Restaurant and Meeting Rooms are sited in the Grade II listed landmark building, which was built in 1911 by Samuel Ryder, donor of Golf's prestigious Ryder Cup, to house the business of his successful seed company. The Hotel has 3 car parks which require a permit. Permits are free to residents and available from reception.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel in great location.
Nothing bad to say about this hotel.
Great experience from start to finish.
All of the staff I met were friendly and efficient, making a one night stay very easy.