This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Family run Inn offering en-suite rooms, situated 3 miles from Scarborough & 15 miles from Whitby in the village of Burniston. A friendly local pub with traditional decor. Offering a well stocked bar with a selection of Cask ales, Homecooked meals with Special Boards are served in the bar available Tuesday to Saturday evenings and Sunday Lunch time, With an Open Log fire to enhance your comfort in the winter and patio doors leading to a undercover heated Smoking area and a garden with bench seating.
Wi-Fi available in public areas and rooms and ample free Car Parking. Above the premises there are 5 en-suite bed rooms with a separate residents entrance leading to the car park, so you have the freedom to come and go as you please. Over the years The Oakwheel Inn has become a popular place to stay for touring the many places of interest either by walking, car or by bus from the village with routes to Scarborough and Whitby. An ideal place to relax and enjoy The Comfort, The Food and Yorkshire Hospitality.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet