- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"This was a last minute decision. The hotel is out of town but near to the Alhambra if you don't mind walking up and down steep cobbled hills..."
"Excellent position near Alhambra with outstanding views of Granada , staff very helpful . Highly recommended..."
"We absolutely fell in love with Granada and the Hotel Arabeluj played a big part in this with its breath-taking views. We had a superior dou..."
"We had a great 4 nights here. The room was a little small, it probably started off as a single, but was very clean and modern with a well eq..."
About the hotel
Arabeluj is a charming mirador hotel with magnificent panoramic views of the city of Granada, from every single one of its rooms. It is a totally new building and situated in a privileged place, next to the Alhambra. Every detail is thought to transform the stay of the traveller into an unforgettable and fantastic experience.
Remote from the noisy hustle and bustle of the city centre and at the same time very close to the adjoining Realejo quarter and the Alhambra, you may enjoy the peace that offers the surrounding area. Visitors may experience the pleasure of the spectacular sunsets from their rooms or from the shared lounge with terrace.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This was a last minute decision.
The hotel is out of town but near to the Alhambra if you don't mind walking up and down steep cobbled hills. (And it's virtually impossible to turn up to the Alhambra and buy a ticket!). The room was smart clean modern but small. The bathroom was clean modern and functional. The view from the terrace was amazing but beware the food; they try hard but a microwaved burger wasn't my idea of food. Nonetheless a delightful hotel
Excellent position near Alhambra with outstanding views of Granada , staff very helpful .