- 1 guest reviews
"The pool and location were by far the best things about this hotel. Breakfast was lovely however was very repetitive and busy. The worst par..."
About the hotel
Hotel da Aldeia Albufeira, 500 meters from the Beach (Praia da Oura) and only 2Km from the centre of Albufeira, a hotel in Algarve with all you are looking for: 133 rooms with balcony, garden, 2 swimming pools (adults and children), restaurants, bars, tennis court, free car parking and children’s club. It also offers 24H front desk service, concierge and an Internet Spot. A few 500mts from the beach, Hotel da Aldeia in Albufeira is the perfect getaway for the everyday stress, a quiet and cosy hotel for long weekends or holidays in Algarve.
As a hotel in Albufeira, its proximity to the city centre offers you: coffee shops, restaurants, bars, wide range of beaches and night life.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Outdoor Pool , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
The pool and location were by far the best things about this hotel.
Breakfast was lovely however was very repetitive and busy. The worst parts have to be the customer service, everything felt like a chore for staff including the bar staff by the pool, and the room was full of ants that mostly came out at night. We were lucky to get a pool view room so we were not disturbed by the loud strip, however many others complained about the noise until around 4am every morning.