- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"The staff were all friendly and extremely helpful going out of their way to make things easy for us as I took an elderly lady and wheelchair..."
"Good view and area..."
"A really lovely hotel however until spring 2016 the spa / pool etc is undergoing a refurbishment so are NOT available you can however get a..."
"Lovely hotel with a beautiful view. Pleasant decor and really friendly staff. We had a deluxe balcony room with a view of the sea. We also o..."
"Great location, Willing and helpful staff and lovely rooms. Restaurant very good..."
About the hotel
Built in 1892 on 10 acres of headland, the Atlantic Hotel boasts breathtaking coastal views of Newquay and is within 5 minutes of the town and world famous surfer's paradise Fistral Beach. The hotel has recently been refurbished to a 4-star standard and offers sea views from every bedroom with luxurious bathrooms, free standing baths and superb walk in showers. With the addition of Cornwall's first and only sushi bar So Sushi, the Atlantic Hotel effortlessly infuses Victorian charm with stylish, contemporary finishing touches.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in public areas , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Massage , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
The staff were all friendly and extremely helpful going out of their way to make things easy for us as I took an elderly lady and wheelchair!.
the rooms were excellent and had a great view,, the restaurant staff were also great and very accommodating , all in all a great stay although I would say beware anyone with a wheelchair as Newquay is NOT wheelchair friendly.
A bad choice
This is like something from 90s and the evening meals are 2 out of ten but breakfast was good needs up dating came home two days early