- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Lovely peaceful room, just what we needed, luxurious without being overstated. All the staff were welcoming and polite,we had a great stay...."
"This hotel is fabulous, we have stayed there before and again it didn't disappoint. The staff are really helpful and clearly enjoy there job..."
"An excellent foyer leading to the reception and bar/lounge areas,these were all well furnished to a high standards.The atmosphere was most p..."
"Great Stay , friendly and efficient staff. Great evening meal...."
"Excellent service with a warm welcome from friendly reception staff...."
About the hotel
The Cawdor, one of Carmarthenshire's landmark buildings is now one of Wales' leading boutique hotels. The Cawdor in Llandeilo is a Grade II listed Georgian building and has played ‘a pivotal role’ in the history of Llandeilo. The hotel has a friendly home-away-from-home atmosphere, housed in an interesting mix of antique and contemporary styles.
Guests staying at The Cawdor are spoilt for choice! Each of the 23 rooms are individually designed, all with sensuous suede curtains, Melyn Tregwynt drapes and cushions, goose down pillows and duvets and crisp white Egyptian Cotton bedding. Every room is equipped with LCD screen TV's and DVD players and data points for internet access. It's just the place to relax with friends or business colleagues with a glass or two of wine from the extensive wine list, and enjoy superb cuisine in their quality restaurant. The Cawdor is the perfect retreat for a relaxing break in beautiful surroundings!
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Cawdor in LLANDEILO are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Laid back luxury
Lovely peaceful room, just what we needed, luxurious without being overstated.
All the staff were welcoming and polite,we had a great stay.
This hotel is fabulous, we have stayed there before and again it didn't disappoint.
The staff are really helpful and clearly enjoy there jobs, no job is too much for them. The food was fantastic, I would recommend it to everyone, especially if you want a romantic trip away to spoil you and your partner. Thank You Cawdor cant wait to visit again soon.