- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Tim was superb..."
"Friendly and comfortable , everything had a sense of quality, especially the bathroom and breakfast...."
"We'd booked a reservation for six to eat in the bar,no table reserved and when my husband observed that there was a table with reserved on i..."
"What a beautiful hotel with stylish rooms and bathrooms. We stayed in Betws a beautiful spacious room overlooking the courtyard. All the sta..."
"Good quality accommodation. Comfortable...."
About the hotel
The Cawdor, one of Carmarthenshire's landmark buildings is now one of Wales' leading boutique hotels. Located in Llandeilo The Cawdor is a Grade II Georgian building and has played a pivotal role in the history of the town. The Cawdor is the perfect retreat for a relaxing break in beautiful surroundings.
Guests staying at The Cawdor are spoilt for choice! Each of the 23 rooms are individually designed, all with sensuous suede curtains, Melyn Tregwynt drapes and cushions, goose down pillows and duvets and crisp white Egyptian Cotton bedding. Every room is equipped with LCD screen TV's and DVD players and data points for internet access. Free on site parking is also available. It's just the place to relax with friends or business colleagues, guests can enjoy a drink in the refurbished bar area with its extensive wine list and sample the superb cuisine available in the Georgian dining room. Llandeilo Train Station is a 5-minute walk from the Cawdor and the Brecon Beacons are a short drive from the hotel. The coast is just 20 miles away. The National Botanic Garden of Wales is 20 minutes away by car.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Nice room and good size bathroom.
Food was ok but found the menu quite heavy and not very seasonal.
A handsome town, a lovely hotel, an equisite restaurant
Tim was superb