- 2 guest reviews
"Reception staff were excellent - I can't remember the last time I was greeted in such a friendly way at a 2-3 star motel. Accommodation was..."
"Room was fairly basic but was clean and met our short term needs. Cheerful staff and good little swimming pool. Main drawback was the inageq..."
About the hotel
Freshly rejuvenated with a multi-million dollar refurbishment. Econo Lodge City Star Brisbane offers motel style accommodation. It is conveniently located at Kangaroo Point in Brisbane, close to the CBD, but without the hustle and bustle.
We are situated opposite a large, pleasant inner city park offering picnic facilities and recreational grounds. Econo Lodge City Star Brisbane offers 3 1/2 star rated motel style accommodation. It is ideal for Corporate Travellers, Leisure Holiday Travellers and Groups. The location is just fantastic, 700 meters to The Gabba, 2 km to Brisbane CBD and Southbank Parkland. With a bus-stop at the door and a short stroll to the Brisbane River walkway, you can avoid the hassle and traffic worries, and hop on an inner city bus or Rivercat service for a short ride to the Brisbane CBD, Queen Street Mall, retail shopping, entertainment and city professional services. St Vincent Hospital, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Mater Hospital, and Greenslopes Hospital are within a short distance. Reception hours are from 7. 00 am to 9. 00 pm. For after hours check-in, please contact reception prior to your arrival. The team at Econo Lodge City Star Brisbane is committed ensuring your stay is as comfortable as possible, with our convenient and time saving facilities. Our facilities including complimentary Car Parking, Easy On-Street Coach/Truck Parking, Business Services, Wireless Broadband Internet access, Internet Kiosk, Room Service Breakfast, Guest Laundry, Outdoor swimming pool, Seminar, Training and Meeting Room, Event Catering, Luggage storage, Multi-Lingual Staff, Car Rental Service, Tour Desk, Dry Cleaning services, Sorry No Pets Allowed. Brisbane City Bus to city and a 24 hour convenience store across the street. The Pineapple Hotel, Thai restaurant, Malaysian restaurant, and take away restaurants (KFC and McDonalds) close by. Whatever your reason for visiting Brisbane, Econo Lodge City Star Brisbane at Kangaroo Point is your home away from home!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Outdoor Pool , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Not worth the dollars
Reception staff were excellent - I can't remember the last time I was greeted in such a friendly way at a 2-3 star motel.
Accommodation was very ordinary, however, not worth $144 a night. Be that as it may, my brother and I slept ok and the ambient temperature was good.
Room was fairly basic but was clean and met our short term needs.
Cheerful staff and good little swimming pool. Main drawback was the inagequacy of equipment and utensils in the communal kitchen. No meals were provided.