About the hotel
This eco-friendly hotel is conveniently located one hour from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). With a stretch of beach overlooking the Malacca Straits, Cozzi Hotel is the perfect spot for romantic getaways, family vacations, business functions, weddings or anniversary parties. All rooms come equipped with rain showers, and hotel facilities include swimming pool, volleyball court and BBQ area.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Highly not recommended!
Unlike the photos, this hotel is horrible starting at the reception (checked in at about 6:00 pm).
We were given the keys to Room 101 and also had to pay a deposit of 50,00 MYR. The corridors, lift, etc were messy and a terrible stench was in the air due to bad ventilation. The room walls were damp and covered with black, green spots due to moisture and cockroaches were running about, There was also a dirty jug and 2 glasses upturned. We made a complaint at the concierge saying that it is impossible to spend even a night there but he then again he gave us three other room keys. To our dismay, they were equally a nightmare, with pillows not done (they were extremely dirty including the mattresses). We then left the hotel to search for other accommodation and unfortunately the 360 MYR we spent here was gone. We asked the concierge for a refund but he then pushed a paper in front of us showing that it was not refundable and with a slight grin on his face and a shrug of his shoulder. It is not just right to fool people like this.