- 8 guest reviews
"I've stayed in nicer and bigger rooms but for the price I can't complain about this hotel. The room was clean, comfortable and well appointe..."
"We had a perfect short holiday staying at Regent Palace. Well located next to Burjuman metro station. Our stay included breakfast. The break..."
"Room was stinky a bit..."
"We stayed for one week and the cost was reasonable for the location and conditio0n of the hotel, However, the problem with it is the noise..."
"Two things to note we arrived at the airport at 4.50am and went to get ma taxi outside we were ushered to a black cab which later found out..."
About the hotel
The Regent Palace Hotel, a Four Star Deluxe Hotel located in the heart of Dubai, is situated opposite to the Burjuman Shopping Centre & besides“Khalid Bin Al Waleed Underground Dubai Metro Station”. This modern property with its lovely interior and amenities has a contemporary design. The hotel offers 144 furnished rooms – Standard, Deluxe and Executive Suites elegantly appointed and featuring beautiful city views.
It is the preferred choice of discerning business and leisure travelers at all times. A fantastic choice of dining options is offered, with various international restaurants serving high quality cuisine. All the elegant rooms and suites have spectacular views of the creek or Dubai's skyline. Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, gym, mini golf, and many other facilities are available at the Regent Palace Hotel. Horse riding can also be arranged at the hotel.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/04/2014 to 31/12/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. A Fee of AED 15 per room/ night this is payable directly to the hotel. The LateRooms.com rates for Regent Palace Hotel in Dubai are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Short Break Stay
My stay was for 2 nights only (Thursday & Friday).
I had to ask to be moved after the first night from my front facing, floor two room because of the noise coming from the nightclub within the hotel. This ran until 3 am. The room also smelt damp, shower curtain was stained, gap between the shower taps and the wall. The entire room looked as if it hadn't been decorated or given a freshen up in years. As for the pool on the roof, I took one look and about turned. Small with very little outdoor furniture. What little furniture they had looked as if it had not been replaced since the hotel opened. Buffet breakfast for AED30 was not good - so called hot items were cold and soggy.
Overall a dreadful stay and similar hotel.
I've stayed in nicer and bigger rooms but for the price I can't complain about this hotel.
The room was clean, comfortable and well appointed. The staff we're friendly and the location is pretty good, close enough to the airport, old town and metro.
I'd stay here again and would recommend it as a good value functional place to stay. One negative is that the air con was a bit noisy.......but not so that it disturbed my sleep.