"Make sure that your room is above level 2 and not over the bar which has live music and the vibration of the bass will keep you awake until..."
About the hotel
The Regent Palace Hotel, a Four Star Deluxe Hotel located in the heart of Dubai, is situated opposite to the Burjuman Shopping Centre & besides“Khalid Bin Al Waleed Underground Dubai Metro Station”. This modern property with its lovely interior and amenities has a contemporary design. The hotel offers 144 furnished rooms – Standard, Deluxe and Executive Suites elegantly appointed and featuring beautiful city views.
It is the preferred choice of discerning business and leisure travelers at all times. A fantastic choice of dining options is offered, with various international restaurants serving high quality cuisine. All the elegant rooms and suites have spectacular views of the creek or Dubai's skyline. Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, gym, mini golf, and many other facilities are available at the Regent Palace Hotel. Horse riding can also be arranged at the hotel.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 11 years old
- 01/04/2014 to 31/12/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. A Fee of AED 15 per room/ night this is payable directly to the hotel. The LateRooms.com rate for Regent Palace Hotel in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Regent Palace ticks a lot of boxes but watch room allocation
Make sure that your room is above level 2 and not over the bar which has live music and the vibration of the bass will keep you awake until 3 am.
Otherwise, this hotel is ideally located for the metro as two lines intersect at BurJaman an 80m walk away and the shopping mall is directly opposite.
Short Break Stay
My stay was for 2 nights only (Thursday & Friday).
I had to ask to be moved after the first night from my front facing, floor two room because of the noise coming from the nightclub within the hotel. This ran until 3 am. The room also smelt damp, shower curtain was stained, gap between the shower taps and the wall. The entire room looked as if it hadn't been decorated or given a freshen up in years. As for the pool on the roof, I took one look and about turned. Small with very little outdoor furniture. What little furniture they had looked as if it had not been replaced since the hotel opened. Buffet breakfast for AED30 was not good - so called hot items were cold and soggy.
Overall a dreadful stay and similar hotel.