- 27 guest reviews
"one member of staff said I was staying in room 503. another corrected her and said 513. as you guessed my key for 513 didn't work. I told th..."
"Needs updating beds uncomfortable rock hard..."
"Room was adequate for my personal needs,would have liked a biscuit on my tea tray...."
"Good value hotel that has been recently refurbished now in my opinion a good budget hotel in an expensive area, well worth the £45 per night..."
"Tucked away and hidden on a housing area, this is a proper little Gem. Perhaps not the most 'modern' of decor but its clean and comfortable..."
About the hotel
Don’t be deceived by the side entrance, the Westone Manor still offers a picture backdrop to any occasion. Easily accessible from the A43, A45 and M1, this traditional hotel set in private grounds is only a few minutes’ drive from Northampton town centre, and is convenient for Silverstone, Santa Pod, Billing Aquadrome. The hotel is only a few minutes’ drive from major business parks, including Brackmills, Riverside Park Moulton Park, Swan Valley and Great Park industrial areas.
Westone Manor Hotel has comfortable bedrooms split between the main house and an annexe building. The breakfast room is light and welcoming and the bar has Sky TV available every evening.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
Not a bad Hotel at all
one member of staff said I was staying in room 503.
another corrected her and said 513. as you guessed my key for 513 didn't work. I told the night staff and he let me in with the master key only to find that the room was occupied by a poor young girl who didn't know what was going on. Luckily room 501 was free and we all saw the funny side. the hotel was great rooms were spot on. I would defo stay there again .
Needs updating beds uncomfortable rock hard