- 54 guest reviews
"there is smell or bad odour in entry corridor to room we had but room was nice and well presented also clean and welcoming £60 a little high..."
"Room good, but walls are sooooo thin. First night I had a next-door "neighbour" who was having a major coughing fit; second and third nights..."
"Nice place, be Even nicer with a free breakfast =]..."
About the hotel
Don’t be deceived by the side entrance, the Westone Manor still offers a picture backdrop to any occasion. Easily accessible from the A43, A45 and M1, this traditional hotel set in private grounds is only a few minutes’ drive from Northampton town centre, and is convenient for Silverstone, Santa Pod, Billing Aquadrome. The hotel is only a few minutes’ drive from major business parks, including Brackmills, Riverside Park Moulton Park, Swan Valley and Great Park industrial areas.
Westone Manor Hotel has comfortable bedrooms split between the main house and an annexe building. The breakfast room is light and welcoming and the bar has Sky TV available every evening.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
41% would recommend it to a friend
A building site
Not an ideal place to arrive late as poorly lit and its a building site right now.
No kits and it feels like a cheap motel. Paper thin walls
Going through a re-furb but also need to train their staff
The hotel is currently going through a major refurbishment which explains some of the issues but generally the accommodation was poor, the food was very poor and the tables were not clean.
The staff were poorly trained and were openly discussing the lack of staff. The tv in the restaurant was left on a channel which had a very poor signal. The room was clean but smelt stale.