- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"Good value for money without too many frills...."
"Brill place loads of character warm and friendly service..."
"Ideal place for overnight stay, staff very friendly and helpful..the room keys could do with being smaller!! basic but comfortable...."
"Service very good and room a little tired...."
"I stayed here with a friend and couldn't really fault the Angel View at all. When staying at a hotel, I find the staff to be a very good gui..."
About the hotel
We're proud to welcome everyone to our popular hotel offering a range of accommodation within 10 minutes of Newcastle city centre. We're just off the A1 opposite the Angel of the North so come and visit us and sample our great hospitality or take part in one of our exciting special events, be tempted by the lounge bar and restaurant, offering the perfect place to pop in for a well-earned drink, enjoy a delicious meal or celebrate an occasion in style. Continental and Cooked breakfast available as an optional extra, served 07:00am - 09:00am midweek and 08:00am- 09:30am weekends.
Food is served daily from 12pm, with fresh roasts and specials available from the carvery and some great, home cooked dishes available from our new A La Carte Menu. The bar is well stocked with a good range of wines, beer, lager, real ales and spirits. With our philosophy of offering a great food and service at great value, you are guaranteed a warm welcome and food to inspire. The Hotel contains a mixture of standard double and twin rooms located in the main building, and larger superior rooms in the separate stable block and some in the main building which boast fantastic views of the Angel of the North. Our room rates include free car parking, en-suite bathroom, tea & coffee making facilities, television, telephone & complimentary WIFI access in public areas. We have a 24 hour reception available to serve your every need. Check in is available anytime from 2pm during weekdays and anytime after 3pm on weekends.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/01/2010 to 01/01/2019 - Please note that we do not accept Hens and Stag parties at this hotel. Or other group parties The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Good basic accomodation
Good value for money without too many frills.
Great nights stay
Brill place loads of character warm and friendly service