This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
We are within easy driving distance from most wineries (200 metres from Vidal Winery and restaurant), central city shopping, RSA, movies, Splash Planet (New Zealand's newest Water Theme Park), Race Course, Gannet Colony, licensed restaurants, golf courses and other Hawke's Bay attractions. Our rooms are quiet ensuring a good night's sleep. We have a sunny outdoor area with swings, BBQ and outdoor tables - an ideal place to relax at the end of the day.
With so much to see and do in Hawke's Bay make sure you allow enough time during your stay to do all the things you want to! Don't forget to bring your sun-block and sunhat.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet