- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"it's a very good hotel a little bit expensive but really luxuriance..."
"The Cove Rotana is a nice getaway destination. We were a group of friends who booked out three bedroom villas and enjoyed what the hotel had..."
About the hotel
The Cove Rotana Resort, Ras Al Khaimah Occupying a prime waterfront position in Ras Al Khaimah, the Cove Rotana Resort is a new luxury hotel offering beautiful accommodation, 2 restaurants, 4 bars, 600 metres of private beach, and a fantastic range of resort facilities. The hotel’s 203 guest rooms are beautifully decorated and are contemporary in style. Each room features a private balcony or terrace with delightful views.
Guests of the Cove Rotana Resort can enjoy the hotel’s private beach, stretching for some 600 metres and featuring scenic views over the Hajja Mountains as a backdrop. Recreational facilities include 2 infinity swimming pools and one children pool, a range of water sports and a well-equipped health and fitness centre. The Cove Rotana offers numerous food and beverage outlets to suit all tastes. Guests can enjoy all-day dining at the hotel’s international restaurant, and drinks and snacks at the beach cabana and pool bar. Bodylines fitness & leisure club features a state-of-the-art gym and fitness classes. A wide range of water sports is available, as well as fishing and golf trips, and Flippers Kids' Club will look after the little ones. The Rotana is located just a few minutes’ drive from Ras Al Khaimah Airport and 45 minutes from Dubai on the newly built Emirates Road. PLEASE NOTE: New Year Compulsory Gala Dinner for all the reservations on 31st December,The cost is AED 900 inclusive of 10% service charge per person.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Table Tennis , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/11/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Tourism Dirham Fee of AED 20 per bedroom per night- Fee is not included in the rate and will be added at the time of check out. Stays on 31 Dec, compulsory New Year gala dinner AED 900 per person. The LateRooms.com rate for The Cove Rotana Resort, Ras Al Khaimah in Ras Al Khaimah is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 10.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
it's a very good hotel
a little bit expensive but really luxuriance
A nice escape destination in RAK
The Cove Rotana is a nice getaway destination.
We were a group of friends who booked out three bedroom villas and enjoyed what the hotel had to offer. The hotel villas are located in the lagoon with water surrounding the villas, although you can't swim in that water it is just for aesthetics. The rooms are very spacious, well air conditioned and are fairly maintained in good condition. There is a small kitchenette with a counter and a fridge in the 3 bedroom villa. The outdoor patio is spacious and has a small plunge pool. There are two large pools shared for the hotel guests and a big stretch of beach front which is almost walking distance from the villas, although not all villas are close to the beach. A buggy service solves the walking and picks up guests on a request basis to take you wherever you want at the hotel. The beach and pools have restaurant huts that offer pretty good food at a reasonable price. Breakfast buffet was decent, but not comparable to other Rotana chains in Dubai or the UAE. Staff were very friendly and as accommodating as possible. The hotel has peak seasons and we paid a lot of money for 1 night to stay at the villas. I though it was very expensive considering the following:
- No Wifi in any of the villas (only cable) for internet
- Plunge pool was extremely chlorinated and bleached all our swim suits
- No luxury feeling in the villa or bathrooms, only basic services offered
- No flexibility for late checkout, we were forced to check out by 12:00 pm
- No breakfast buffet was included even though we paid a lot for this room
- Check in took quite a bit of time but that was because of busy season on a long weekend