- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"We stayed here for 7 nights. Overall the staff were very helpful and friendly in all departments. It would however have been nice for Recept..."
"It would be a good idea to advise your guests (before they arrive) of the nearby construction work taking place...."
"good value for money..."
"My boyfriend and I stayed in this hotel for 7 nights and we were both very impressed. The rooms were cleaned each day to a very high standar..."
About the hotel
Majestic Hotel Tower is a four (4) star deluxe hotel located in Bur Dubai with 262 rooms and suites over 28 floors. The hotel offers views of Dubai's famous skyline and Burj Khalifa. Close to both the city's traditional roots and the towering wonders of New Dubai, the Majestic Dubai Hotel is the perfect platform from which to discover the vibrant, dynamic city of Dubai.
Lounge under Dubai's famous deep blue skies on Majestic's spacious swimming pool deck or relax and enjoy yourself at one of the dining or entertainment options on offer. From live music to signature, award winning, authentic Greek cuisine at Elia, pub grub to convenient coffees, there is something for everyone. The hotel features a total of 6 restaurants and bars and room service is available 24/7. Guests can choose between Elia multi-awarded Greek restaurant, Tirquaz Garden Lounge offering Arabic delicacies and shisha, or Lavazza Italian Café at the lobby. At night there is something for everyone, The Music Room live music venue, Barrels Sports Bar, or Breathers Cigar Lounge. Majestic Hotel Tower is a favorite with tourists and business travelers who enjoy the convenience of the central location (walking distance from Al Fahidi metro station), the plentiful dining options, and the comfortable, understated ambiance. The experienced staff of Majestic Hotel Tower are always ready to assist you and ensure your stay is memorable. We offer a range of services, including: - Tourist Visa Assistance - Airport Transfer - Concierge Service - Tours and Excursions - Babysitting (for a fee) - Currency Exchange - Laundry - Valet & indoor parking - 24 hour room service - Shuttle bus to business areas, malls and the beach Majestic Hotel Tower is located in Bur Dubai, with easy access to Shaikh Zayed Road: - 15 minutes from Dubai Airport and walking distance from Al Fahidi (Green Line) and - BurJuman metro stations. A few minutes away from the hotel are: - Dubai Creek (7. 0 km) - Dubai Museum (1. 7 km) - The old Bastakiya quarters (1. 4 km) - BurJuman Shopping Center (1. 4 km) - Meena Bazaar (souq) (1. 7 km) - Jumeirah Beach Park (10. 1 km) - Dubai World Trade Center - Exhibition Center (4. 0 km) • Children below 2 years old are accommodated on a complimentary basis with a baby cot & are entitled to complimentary breakfast. • Children between 2 to 6 years old are accommodated on a complimentary basis on existing bedding (sharing parent's bed) and are entitled to complimentary breakfast. • Children between 6 to 12 years old are accommodated with an extra bed at an additional cost of 72 AED and breakfast at 30 AED. • Children above 12 years old are considered and charged as adults - extra best cost at 150 AED and breakfast cost at 60 AED. • Airport pickup per room is charged AED 110 • Airport drop of per room is charged AED 90 • Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - Stays in Dubai are subject to AED 15 Tourism Dirham fee per room, per night paid at the hotel. Compulsory New Year Eve Dinner at AED 750 per adult & 225 per child on Dec 31st not included in the rate. The LateRooms.com rate for Majestic Hotel Tower in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
7 days stay
We stayed here for 7 nights.
Overall the staff were very helpful and friendly in all departments. It would however have been nice for Reception upon checking in, if they told us about various nearby transport and tourist attractions etc. The poolside lifeguards were brilliant - they kept a watchful eye on my four year old daughter. Housekeeping always checked daily to see if we needed anything even when we didn't request to have our room cleaned. Some of the downsides were that the rooms could have been cleaned more thoroughly as dust was quite visible on the bedroom floor and kitchen. There could have been more hanging pegs in the bathroom and more kitchen utensils would have come in handy. Access for disabled people & people with buggies was very poor. There are a lot of steps as you enter the Hotel and then more as you get into the Reception up to the Lobby. Ramps for disabled users, buggies and for carrying heavy bags and cases would be highly beneficial. There are more steps again to get out to the pool both from the hotel hall way and from the adjoining restaurant. No ramp in either place. The hotel did not smell fresh - this is something that we noticed every day as we came in through Reception. However this was made more pleasant on some days when a new bouquet of flowers were laid on the table. The sports bar was very dark, dingy and smokey and the food took 40 minutes to make one beef burger although there was only one other guest in the restaurant. Recommended for a short stay only.
It would be a good idea to advise your guests (before they arrive) of the nearby construction work taking place.