- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"We stayed here for 7 nights. Overall the staff were very helpful and friendly in all departments. It would however have been nice for Recept..."
"It would be a good idea to advise your guests (before they arrive) of the nearby construction work taking place...."
"good value for money..."
"My boyfriend and I stayed in this hotel for 7 nights and we were both very impressed. The rooms were cleaned each day to a very high standar..."
"I have stayed here a few times now and the staff hospitality is fantastic, you are left alone to get on with your holiday but at the same ti..."
About the hotel
Traditional values entwined with a solid service ethic make the Majestic Hotel a favourite with tourists and business travellers, who enjoy the convenience of Bur Dubai’s central location. **See special offer for FREE WIFI** The Majestic Hotel boasts 252 rooms including suites over 28 floors, with breathtaking views of Burj Khalifa and Dubai’s ever-changing skyline. For families who see all the comforts of home away from home, the property offers 42 spacious family suites inclusive of a bedroom, a living room and a fully functional kitchenette.
Lounge under the deep blue skies on the spacious swimming pool deck. Let the kids paddle in the kid’s pool, and enjoy the gym and health club complete with sauna and steam room. One of our notable features is the large variety of entertainment and dining options on offer. From live music to signature, award winning, authentic Greek cuisine at Elia, pub grub to convenient coffees, there is something for everyone. Free! One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds. Free! One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib. One additional child under 6 years is charged AED 75 per person per night in an extra bed. One additional older child or adult is charged AED 150 per person per night in an extra bed. The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 2. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. Standard Room is only possible if child is below 6 and no extra bed can be placed. To help you plan your visit we also offer tourist visa assistance service in conjunction with the room booking to our valued guests. Airport pickup per room AED 75 There is a compulsory Gala Dinner at our hotel on New Years Eve priced at AED450. 00 per person
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rates for Majestic Hotel Tower in Dubai are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
7 days stay
We stayed here for 7 nights.
Overall the staff were very helpful and friendly in all departments. It would however have been nice for Reception upon checking in, if they told us about various nearby transport and tourist attractions etc. The poolside lifeguards were brilliant - they kept a watchful eye on my four year old daughter. Housekeeping always checked daily to see if we needed anything even when we didn't request to have our room cleaned. Some of the downsides were that the rooms could have been cleaned more thoroughly as dust was quite visible on the bedroom floor and kitchen. There could have been more hanging pegs in the bathroom and more kitchen utensils would have come in handy. Access for disabled people & people with buggies was very poor. There are a lot of steps as you enter the Hotel and then more as you get into the Reception up to the Lobby. Ramps for disabled users, buggies and for carrying heavy bags and cases would be highly beneficial. There are more steps again to get out to the pool both from the hotel hall way and from the adjoining restaurant. No ramp in either place. The hotel did not smell fresh - this is something that we noticed every day as we came in through Reception. However this was made more pleasant on some days when a new bouquet of flowers were laid on the table. The sports bar was very dark, dingy and smokey and the food took 40 minutes to make one beef burger although there was only one other guest in the restaurant. Recommended for a short stay only.
It would be a good idea to advise your guests (before they arrive) of the nearby construction work taking place.