This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Santubong Kuching Resort sprawls over 25 acres amidst lush jungles with the legendary Mount Santubong in the background and overlooking the South China Sea. It is a retreat back to nature and is only 25 mins away from the city and 40 mins from the airport. The Resort is surrounded by the greens of the Damai Golf and Country Club, an 18 hole , par 72 course, which is designed by the legendary Arnold Palmer.
The famous Sarawak Cultural Village, showcasing the culture and houses of the various communities in Sarawak is only 5 mins away from the resort. The 380 modern and spacious rooms, suites and self-contained chalets feature individually controlled air-conditioning, hairdryer, parabolic TV channels, IDD telephone, mini bar, remote controlled television, coffee and tea-making facilities, separate bathtub and shower.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet