- 1 guest reviews
"My partner and I just came back from this resort and it was more than we could have asked for. The greeting as we came in was great - it was..."
About the hotel
Água Hotels Vale da Lapa is a luxury 5 star resort located no more than 40 minutes from Faro International Airport between the two fishing villages of Carvoeiro and Ferragudo. The resort offers 85 tastefully appointed deluxe Suites and Villas for two, four or six persons surrounded by lush gardens, lakes and creeks carefully designed to create a truly relaxing environment. At short distance you may enjoy two of the most beautiful beaches the Algarve has to offer, Caneiros and Carvoeiro.
At the resort you may enjoy the exclusive clubhouse with it’s surprising restaurant, bar with al fresco terrace and outdoor poll as well as the luxurious Spa. For those looking for active holidays the resort also boasts excellent sporting facilities such as a 9 hole putting green and for the little ones, a dedicated play area and children’s pool.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Bowls, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This resort was absolutley amazing! I would 100% stay again and am already planning to!
My partner and I just came back from this resort and it was more than we could have asked for.
The greeting as we came in was great - it was quite late so they let us know when the restaurant was closing so that we could have dinner and showed us to our suite.
Firstly, the suite was absolutely amazing. I do not think that the pictures give it justice. The dining area and lounge are open plan with the kitchen and downstairs toilet attached which made it all feel very spacious. The stairs round up to the two bedrooms, both with on suite bathrooms (the master had a shower and a bath). Both rooms were a lovely size and the master bedroom even had a small walk-in-wardrobe which was a nice surprise.
The closest little town is Carvoeiro which was absolutely stunning, with some lovely bars, cafes and restaurants and cute little boutique shops for those who like to shop. We rented a car for the week so had no problems getting around, however we also rented a scooter which proved to be a great way of getting from town to town quickly as well as being able to see the sights in a different way.
We decided to go in January so that it was quite and peaceful which is just what we got. We booked treatments in the spa - a spa manicure (which was nice however the paint came off almost instantly) and a couples massage (which was really lovely). The general indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room where great, however I think if more people had been at the resort it could have become a little over crowded. We did not use the outdoor pool as it was too cold at this time of year so that may have made a difference. The receptionists were very helpful with anything that we needed and by the end of our stay we definitely didn't want to leave. One tip there is an Italian restaurant up the road from the resort that is awful, the food had no taste and it seemed like it had been microwaved even though they insisted that it was all 'homemade'.