- 6 guest reviews
"Our second visit did not disappoint - excellent accommodation; room serviced each morning and fresh light refreshments provided; breakfast f..."
"Excellent customer service. Ideal location. Well kept hotel. Great experience...."
"Our recent stay at Swallows Eaves exceeded all our expectations. The hotel is perfectly placed between Lyme Regis and Sidmouth and the setti..."
"Great little hotle, friendly staff very relaxed atmosphere too..."
"Excellent accommodation and service. Very helpful staff. We booked for another stay in 2 weeks time. The Hotel deserves far more than 2 sta..."
About the hotel
BEST AVAILABLE RATE Book at least 35 days in advance and receive an 8% discount. Conditions apply. Welcome to Swallows Eaves, a privately owned, wisteria-clad boutique hotel, located close to the Dorset/Devon border "where countryside meets coast".
Elegant and stylish with contemporary touches, yet welcoming with the feel of a home away from home, Swallows Eaves offers guests an idyllic place to relax and get away from the stresses of day to day life. The hotel has 7 attractive guest bedrooms, all ensuite, each beautifully decorated and spacious, with King size or Superking size beds for the ultimate sleeping experience. The hotel is set in its own grounds with ample private parking and includes secure (lockable) storage & washing facilities for bikes and walkers' equipment. Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel. Within the hotel is Reeds Restaurant, which is open to residents and non-residents for dinner from 6. 15 - 8. 15pm from Tuesday to Saturday inclusive, offering a set menu using locally sourced seasonal produce. It provides excellent facilities for group bookings - birthdays, anniversaries, small corporate functions - or exclusive use of the whole hotel & restaurant.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A second visit to Swallows Eavesw
Our second visit did not disappoint - excellent accommodation; room serviced each morning and fresh light refreshments provided; breakfast freshly cooked to order.
The warmth of the welcome was particularly pleasing as we were remembered immediately from a visit 18 months ago. Will we return. Yes please!
Excellent customer service.
Ideal location. Well kept hotel. Great experience.