- 22 guest reviews
"Stayed in the topmost rooms quite a few stairs to climb, paid for parking which was on the road, expected private parking . Not well signpos..."
"Perfect Location for weekend in Bath Very welcoming and helpful Perfect for b&b and right beside bus stop!..."
"Very helpful staff. Two little issues I had with room were dealt with immediately, without fuss or complaint. Good location...."
"Lovely helpful staff,nice property in a convenient position. Needs to be brought up to a better standard all together. I would not have mind..."
"Would absolutely recommend this B&B. Great location,large clean and well appointed room.Breakfast was ample and made fresh to order(perhaps..."
About the hotel
The friendliest B&B in Bath. serving the best breakfast in the City. Just a few minutes minutes walk from the city centre, ten minutes from the bus station and likewise ten minutes from Bath Spa train station.
Lamppost Villa is situated just a few minutes flat walk into the city centre, with the Royal Crescent and Royal Victoria park directly behind us. Unlike most city centre guest houses in Bath, Lamp Post Villa offers limited car parking for our guests, saving you the worry and expense of parking your car on the street or finding a public car park. This must be booked prior to arrival. Buses run regularly directly outside of Lamp Post Villa. Bath has some of the best cycle paths and off road routes with the most stunning countryside in the UK. All rooms are en suite and decorated to a high standard. Doubles, twins and family rooms. The beds have very comfortable orthopedic mattresses ensuring a good nights sleep. Free Wi-Fi broadband for guests who bring their laptops. Tea and coffee facilities in all rooms. Latest check-in is 9pm later check in is available by prior arrangement and may result in a late check in fee. Please contact LateRooms. com regarding this.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 18 Hole , Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/01/2011 to 31/01/2020 - Credit cards attract a 2% surcharge courtesy of the banks. Amex currently attract 4%. Debit cards are just 50p. Please notify dietary requirements such as vegetarian breakfast birthday or anniversary The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
27% would recommend it to a friend
Hobbit Hole Penthouse
Cons - Well it was a room in fairness, and reasonably inexpensive but I can honestly say that the room was only fit for two people (we booked a twin) if they happened to be extremely diminutive.
In fairness the room did come with a warning - resticted headroom, but that was somewhat of an understatement. The shower was appalling, absolutely from boiling to freezing, trickle to no trickle, and the actual mounting fell off if you tried to adjust the direction of the aforementioned trickle.
Pros - The manager was nice enough (David) and keen to help and please so full marks to him. Location is excellent also. Do not use for a romantic break. But potentially for a couple of friends spending a night or two in Bath this may do the job, but avoid the attic rooms....
Stayed in the topmost rooms quite a few stairs to climb, paid for parking which was on the road, expected private parking .
Not well signposted.