- 4 guest reviews
"Nice little hotel, clean rooms with good facilities in a good location, close to the Metro, Creek & the Old Town. Only complaints were the W..."
About the hotel
Hyde Park Hotel Dubai, an oasis of rest and relaxation located in the heart of one of Dubai's Shopping districts, Bur Dubai. We are able to offer our guests a varied choice of room formats, including single, double, twin, triple and suite rooms. All rooms in the hotel have been just renovated with the most contemporary furniture and furnishing to suit the modern requirements of business and leisure travelers.
In addition we are equipped with finest dining and entertainment facilities.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 19/02/2014 to 28/02/2023 - Please note from the 31.03.14 there will be an additional charge of AED 10 per room per night towards the “Tourism Dirham Fee” The LateRooms.com rate for Hyde Park Hotel Dubai in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Nice little hotel, clean rooms with good facilities in a good location
Nice little hotel, clean rooms with good facilities in a good location, close to the Metro, Creek & the Old Town.
Only complaints were the Wi-Fi wasn't free, though I understand that is typical in Dubai and the breakfast buffet was a bit poor with some of the dishes not refilled quickly