- 25 guest reviews
"My son and I had a really enjoyable weekend at Rockliffe hall. Very friendly helpful staff, spa facilities excellent. I would go back and I..."
"I thought the food was very expensive for what you got, the poached eggs for breakfast were like hard boiled eggs...."
"When we arrived porter came to the entrance outside to collect out bags, showed to the reception desks and offered a drink while we were bei..."
"This is a fabulous hotel with an amazing spa. The service was 5 star even before arriving at the hotel. The food in the Orangery was superb...."
"Can't fault hotel staff friendly rooms are enormous which makes a change as they are usually like shoe boxes lovely ensuite as well..."
About the hotel
Located on the banks of the River Tees outside the village of Hurworth, in the picturesque County Durham countryside, Rockliffe Hall is the perfect place to get away from it all and enjoy ultimate luxury. Nestled away - yet easily reached - this AA five red star Home from Home retreat promises quintessential English Charm and elegant surroundings. This private estate, dating back to the 18oo's, is steeped in history and has been lovingly restored to its former glory.
This five star country house hotel, set in 375 acres of parkland, offers a host of luxuries whether you are celebrating, relaxing or working. The hotel boasts a world class spa, a championship golf course and top class dining to suit all tastes. Due to its secluded grounds, Award winning food and outstanding range of facilities it has become a leading wedding venue offering an exclusive experience in elegant surroundings and guaranteeing a memorable occasion.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Rockliffe Hall Hotel Golf & Spa in Darlington are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
My son and I had a really enjoyable weekend at Rockliffe hall.
Very friendly helpful staff, spa facilities excellent. I would go back and I would recommend it to friends.
I thought the food was very expensive for what you got, the poached eggs for breakfast were like hard boiled eggs.