- 1 guest reviews
"Very large, very clean room, comfortable beds, good selection of TV channels. Staff were very helpful. Breakfast was excellent. Stayed here..."
About the hotel
Benefiting from probably the best position in town, the Riviera Hotel is located on Baniyas Street, otherwise known as Creek road. Overlooking the famous Dubai Creek, guests can watch the Dhows fill up for their next trip to a multitude of exotic destinations. The Riviera is an established hotel offering international four star facilities and services for both leisure and business travellers.
Centrally located, the hotel is within easy reach of all major tourist attractions and commercial centers, it is also only a short drive from both Dubai International Airport and the Exhibition Centre.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rate for Riviera Hotel Dubai in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very large, very clean room, comfortable beds, good selection of TV channels.
Staff were very helpful. Breakfast was excellent. Stayed here because the price was reasonable, only 300 Dirhams, but it was Christmas Day, view was not great. But who can complain about that, with the price being so low. Front desk, doorman, and gentleman with luggage, were all excellent, as were the staff in the dining room.