- 35 guest reviews
"DeRougemont Manor Hotel...."
"A very attractive hotel and grounds with great staff that are very accommodating. Facilities are great with free wifi that had excellent con..."
"Lovely large bedroom, and large en-suite bathroom. En-suite had no heating, but a free standing heater had been left in the room which I had..."
"I thought that the food was excellent considering the number of covers being catered for. The atmosphere was fun..."
"Full English breakfast a bit disappointing and elements missing. Had to ask for alternatives to missing bits...."
About the hotel
De Rougemont Manor is a family managed privately owned hotel in Brentwood, Essex. At the hotel during weekdays we specialise in looking after business guests and corporate events, whilst during the weekend we are family orientated, catering for private functions, mainly wedding receptions. De Rougemont Manor aims to provide a memorable and individual experience for all of our guests, both pleasure and business alike.
The hotel stands in 10 acres of gardens and wooded grounds, the position could not be better and even though we are tucked away in the Essex countryside, we are only 3 minutes from the M25. As well as the 81 hotel bedrooms we also have onsite a restaurant, bar, heated open air swimming pool (seasonal), tennis courts and gym. Important Information: Please note when booking a room for weekend, we may have a function which would involve loud music until 12. 30am, and certain areas of the hotel may be restricted. Please contact reception prior to booking to check if we have any functions. 'We welcome our guests, inviting you to enjoy an outstanding experience. Whether you are dining, residing, at a corporate event or celebrating that special occasion, we offer excellent service, quality cuisine, a superb atmosphere, great facilities and value for money. A unique independent "country house hotel" - offering all the comforts of home with a touch of luxury.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/09/2013 to 30/09/2020 - Important Information: Please note when booking a room for weekend, we may have a function which would involve loud music until 12.30am, and certain areas of the hotel may be restricted. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Small room in outbuilding with stained carpets - shocker of a room
The main hotel looks pleasant enough, but I was staying in a tiny box room with single bed, stained carpet, tired decor and mouldy smell.
A ridiculously poor room given what I was charged for it - at half the room rate it would have been 'okay' at best. In the morning there were no cereal bowls and no one to ask. When someone appeared and provided bowls, got back to table to find no spoon so had to play 'spot the staff member' again. A really shocking experience, will not be staying here again.
DeRougemont Manor Hotel
DeRougemont Manor Hotel.