- Very Good
- 108 guest reviews
"We had a great weekend stay here. The hotel is easy to get to on public transport and surprisingly quiet. The spa was a fabulously relaxing..."
"We couldn't fault this hotel. It was excellent from all points of view and very good value. The car park right next door was a real bonus...."
"A better choice of pillows. Can you make cooked tomatoes available on the breakfast bar. A better arrangement with the car park would help...."
"Really nice room and hotel in general. Pleasant and friendly staff. We were informed that check in was from 2pm, although our room was not r..."
"Car parking is expensive and so is breakfast. 5 min walk to Prince of Wales Drive and Waitrose will provide cheaper access for both...."
About the hotel
It’s new, it’s hip and its ‘happening’! It is situated conveniently out of the hustle and bustle of the City centre, alongside Chelsea Bridge and opposite Battersea Park and within easy access to Sloane Square and Victoria underground stations, as well as being literally on the major Oxford Circus and Piccadilly public bus routes, the fashionable Sloane Street, Kings Road and Harrods shopping nodes Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel and Spa boasts of the best spacious rooms London has to offer, magnificent beds, separate bath and shower, flat screen TV’s and tea/coffee facilities in all the rooms. The designer SPA is a popular relaxation area for guests to enjoy the heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room, while therapists offer facial and body treatments (additional cost). The Atlantico Restaurant and Bar will tempt your palate with a variety of Mediterranean European and Portuguese speciality dishes and tapas, complimented by a fine range of Portuguese wines and beers.
Pestana Chelsea Bridge and Spa has gained a strong reputation for providing consistent customer service and superior hotel accommodation choice.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Gorgeous Hotel and a Convienent Location
We had a great weekend stay here.
The hotel is easy to get to on public transport and surprisingly quiet. The spa was a fabulously relaxing place, one of the best I have been in. Comfortable and welcoming though a little more generosity with such things as the hospitality tray and other extras would have made the stay perfect.
We couldn't fault this hotel.
It was excellent from all points of view and very good value. The car park right next door was a real bonus.