- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"I like Village hotels and this one is no different. OK one difference, they have adopted an automated check in and out system - no reception..."
"Very nice hotel,quality food.good service and nice spacious room.good spa facilities and friendly staff.Would book to stay again...."
"This was a great hotel in tranquil surroundings away from the main hustle and bustle of Blackpool. A half hourly 10 minute bus trip will see..."
"Check in was efficient but lacked the personal touch. The room was clean, modern but felt very cramped. I was travelling with two children a..."
"Fantastic pool area both indoor & outdoor. Perfect for a getaway with children. Beautiful views overlooking the golf course. Food was just a..."
About the hotel
Village Blackpool is just 10 minutes away from Blackpool’s bustling city centre and all its fabulous attractions making it a suitable venue for business and leisure travellers alike. Close-by attractions include Blackpool Zoo, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, and the Winter Gardens. Village Hotels offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa you can relax in; on site Italian dining or traditional pub grub; an 18 hole championship golf course with PGA Academy; Starbucks and free on-site car parking.
All rooms are uber chic and include free wifi which is also available in all public areas. At an extra cost guests can enjoy Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: with a swimming pool, sauna and steam room. There are 3 tennis courts, 3 squash courts and a beauty salon with a range of treatments. . Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Hotel Blackpool.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 07/08/2009 to 31/08/2020 - Please note: no pets are allowed. Health & Fitness entrance fee is £5.00 per person per stay. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Needs an upgrade
Hotel and entrance were very nice.
Hotel is in need of a makeover. Rooms are getting shabby and there was no one st reception a few of the times we went there. We sent an email with photos to them. Very disappointed with our relaxing break, ended up not being relaxing at all. Very stressful and now I need another break. Spa pool was full of kids so the spa wasn't relxing either.
Great hotel - terrible reception
I like Village hotels and this one is no different.
OK one difference, they have adopted an automated check in and out system - no receptionist. I am all for technology but no welcome is disappointing and check out is without an invoice, this is emailed later in the day - hope it is correct as by then you have gone home. I will not use again as I like the personal touch but if you are OK with being a number this is a really nice hotel.