- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"This was a great hotel in tranquil surroundings away from the main hustle and bustle of Blackpool. A half hourly 10 minute bus trip will see..."
"Check in was efficient but lacked the personal touch. The room was clean, modern but felt very cramped. I was travelling with two children a..."
"Fantastic pool area both indoor & outdoor. Perfect for a getaway with children. Beautiful views overlooking the golf course. Food was just a..."
"Cannot fault the hotel in any way. Value for money,extreamly comfortabl bed , and all the facility's you could wish for eg .golf,squash,pool..."
"Everything was great about the hotel facilities were outstanding only downfall was the loud music vibrating round the room until early hours..."
About the hotel
Village Blackpool is just 10 minutes away from Blackpool’s bustling city centre and all its fabulous attractions making it a suitable venue for business and leisure travellers alike. Close-by attractions include Blackpool Zoo, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, and the Winter Gardens. Village Hotels offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa you can relax in; on site Italian dining or traditional pub grub; an 18 hole championship golf course with PGA Academy; Starbucks and free on-site car parking.
All rooms are uber chic and include free wifi which is also available in all public areas. At an extra cost guests can enjoy Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: with a swimming pool, sauna and steam room. There are 3 tennis courts, 3 squash courts and a beauty salon with a range of treatments. . Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Hotel Blackpool.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/08/2009 to 31/08/2020 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp. No pets allowed. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
It was nice only not happy with kids & breakfast time I asked them 4 times for my tea ??
It was nice lots of things inside the hotel like swimming pool, gym, Costa and golf.
Only don't like likes bed and breakfast time I asked them 4 times for my tea and when o finished then they bring it to me .otherwise everything was OK .
Village hotel stay
This was a great hotel in tranquil surroundings away from the main hustle and bustle of Blackpool.
A half hourly 10 minute bus trip will see you into the town centre with lots to do. The hotel staff were very friendly and seen to everything we asked for. We would definitely stay there again .