- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Lovely clean hotel, great staff , great location for eating out..."
"great wine!!!! lovely little hotel that is a gem hidden away. excellent accommodation for business or a get away with the wife!!..."
"I love the modern simplicity of the hotel. It was an oasis after a few B&Bs here and there. The price is worth the product...."
"Nice place. Staff is very nice and friendly. Very convenient location wise. 15mins from the Champs Elysees and 10 mins away by tube from gar..."
About the hotel
Boasting a beautiful exotic garden with palm trees in the heart of Paris, The Beausejour Montmartre welcomes you for your Paris break The Beauséjour Montmartre is located between the Place de l'Etoile and Sacré Coeur, close to Place de Clichy Metro station in the lively Montmartre district of Paris. The rooms have free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, marble bathrooms fitted with a shower. they also include a minibar and an iPod dock is available upon request.
The beautiful lounge bar and stunning garden setting serve as a welcome respite after a long day sightseeing in Paris. The Hotel Beausejour Montmartre provides a 24-hour reception.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Beausejour Montmartre in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.47(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel and staff
Lovely clean hotel, great staff , great location for eating out
this is a really excellent hotel with a feel of a much more expensive hotel.
lovely little hotel that is a gem hidden away. excellent accommodation for business or a get away with the wife!!