- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"A warm and efficient welcome and check in. I had a single room which was a reasonably good size with all expected facilities, generally clea..."
"The room was very comfortable and looked as if recently decorated. All the staff were very friendly and couldn't have been any more helpful,..."
"I would rate this Hotel very highly, It was very clean and the staff were very helpful, The breakfast was excellent, I will be booking into..."
"Excellent room for the price although a little basic, ie no shelf in bathroom and shower complicated..."
"Great place to stay room was clean shower took a bit of getting used to! Food very good as was breakfast..."
About the hotel
The Granby Hotel, situated in Northfleet, Kent offers a friendly and relaxed environment and prides itself on a first class customer service experience. This well-appointed family-run hotel has easy access to the A2, M20 and M25 motorways and is situated just over 1 mile from Ebbsfleet International Railway Station. Ebbsfleet International provides excellent rail links to St Pancreas/ Kings Cross taking just 12 mins and for travel to the European Continent on the Eurostar.
The Granby Hotel offers 34 bedrooms ranging from single to family rooms. We provide free 5G Wi-Fi throughout, 24 hr front desk and guest car parking. All room prices include breakfast, en-suite shower facilities, flat-screen Freeview TV, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary toiletries. The hotel offers bar and restaurant facilities serving from our lite bite menu, together with a rear sun deck which enjoys the last of the sun with breath taking views over the Ebbsfleet Valley.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel decent value
A warm and efficient welcome and check in.
I had a single room which was a reasonably good size with all expected facilities, generally clean and looked recently refurbished. It seems to be a regular moan of mine, but the carpet could have been cleaner - not as bad as some places I have recently stayed at and reviewed, but room for improvement. The shower also took a long while to run hot and never got very hot, but I prefer a warm rather than scalding shower in any case. Evening food menu was a fairly short list of light bites, but there was enough choice for me and food quality was good and prices very fair. Breakfast was the usual buffet followed by full English, and was of a high standard. Also of note the wifi signal was strong and reliable throughout the whole hotel. I had no problems or buffering despite other guests streaming video, skyping etc. I would happily stay here again.
The room was very comfortable and looked as if recently decorated.
All the staff were very friendly and couldn't have been any more helpful, all a great asset and first impression of the hotel. I hope they are given praise where it is due.