- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Friendly and helpful. Good quality food. And good value for money...."
"Food was amazing at all meals we ate, staff were very friendly and could not do enough for us. Room was also amazing. would stay again...."
"Great business hotel..."
"Accomadation was clean and tidy, but could do with lick of paint, staff very friendly helpful and accommodating, food nice and attentive sta..."
About the hotel
One of the most historic hotels in Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk, Ravenwood Hall is steeped in nearly 500 years of history. Set in seven acres of landscaped woodlands and gardens, this country house hotel is easily accessible from the main A14, running through the heart of East Anglia. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, you will find a warm fireside welcome in the winter and a poolside welcome in the summer.
Whatever your needs, you will find a little luxury in the atmosphere of a country home. Should you be looking for a weekend break, a romantic escape to the Suffolk countryside, a wedding, business meeting or conference, we offer excellent service with style to cater for every occasion. Your children are welcome – they will love playing in the grounds, home to our goats and geese…. . Your pets are welcome too in this family friendly hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Croquet , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 02:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Ravenwood Hall Hotel
Friendly and helpful.
Good quality food. And good value for money.
Customer service was very good, but the WiFi had failed and they hadn't noticed, the room was a bit dirty, an "Executive" room had no desk, chair flimsy, room key fob a foot long and the restaurant over-priced.
I had to travel 2 miles to get something I could charge to expenses without embarrassment. Loads of character but Premier Inn would have suited a business customer better. However if you want service, it could be for you.