- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Near the centre of Guidford this was an ideal stop while walking the first section of the North Downs Way. Very friendly and accomodating st..."
"Excellent accommodation with friendly helpful service...."
"I stayed in one of their suite rooms. It was very light, airy and roomy with plenty of extras usually only seen in higher priced hotels such..."
"Clean and adequate en suite room with TV & coffee making facilities. Plenty of towels provided..."
"Conveniently located for Town centre shops(10 mins down hill). Evening meal was adequate and resonably priced, and the Malbec was lovely. Be..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the multi-award winning Asperion, Guildford's most exciting contemporary 4 star guesthouse. Privately owned and passionately run, Asperion is a stylish and luxurious place to stay. Asperion has an enviable location with close access to the A3 and excellent connections to the UK motorway network.
The hotel is only a 10-minute walk to Guildford town centre and train station, offering direct trains to Waterloo, Heathrow and Gatwick airports in under 40 minutes. The University of Surrey and the Research Park are within walking distance of the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable stay, convenient location
Near the centre of Guidford this was an ideal stop while walking the first section of the North Downs Way.
Very friendly and accomodating staff. As I was there on a week day night and not all the rooms taken -I got bumped up from single room to a double so could spread out.
Only mild grizzle was fridge noise in the night and light in the corridor. But room was very clean and simply, but comfortably furnished.
My stay at Asperion
Excellent accommodation with friendly helpful service.