- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Super Hotel with friendly attentive staff, From the main reception to the waiting staff in the Resturant. Nice modern rooms, Super Hotel sh..."
"We had a lovely stay and will come back again..."
"Required payment for the room in full by credit card plus £50 deposit on arrival most annoying as we only use debit cards and this was not i..."
"Great service, fabulous room, wonderful urban views towards battersea. They even take you to the tube station too! Will definitely be return..."
"Worth the 5*, everything was catered for including transport to Clapham and back..."
About the hotel
Located on the riverfront in bustling Battersea, Hotel Rafayel is London's most luxurious 5*eco-friendly boutique hotel. The hotel boasts 65 designer 'smart' rooms with floor to ceiling glass windows, the Crystal bar and Banyan on the Thames restaurant with full river views, a spa complete with techno-gym and resistance pool, Nirvana lounge event space, boardroom, library and roof terrace. Hotel Rafayel provides complimentary drop-off and pick-up service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common station.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/08/2015 to 31/12/2024 - For safety and security purposes the Hotel has the right to take a deposit of £50 per night on top of the room rate with a debit/credit card upon guest arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Great Attentive Staff Nice Hotel shame about our view
Super Hotel with friendly attentive staff, From the main reception to the waiting staff in the Resturant.
Nice modern rooms, Super Hotel shame our room had No phone signal in our room on three different networks. The view was disappointing overlooking the back car exit was hopeing for a river view as per the pictures.
Overall nice hotel good staff shame about the view and lack of phone signal don't book room 112
An above average hotel but by no means 5 star
I would say that a 5 star rating for this hotel would be over rated.
The porter who showed me to my room upon arrival, did not offer to carry any luggage to my room and for some reason decided to use the stairs. The offer of assistance would have been nice, but he did not engage in any conversation. The room itself was reasonable but not exceptional, it lacked the attention to detail that you would expect. In addition an over complicated shower was more of a nuisance that a luxury, the same can be said for the air conditioning. Directly below my bedroom window was a metal foot bridge that crossed part of the embankment, unfortunately this rattled very loudly every time it was crossed. When you add this to the near by heliport you would be lucky to get more than the 4 hours sleep I had. Would not go back and do not recommend.