- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"Beautiful room and amazing view. Lovely...."
"The half river/city view was great. Got to see the helicopter come in to land without even hearing it through the floor to ceiling window...."
"large room good view loads of space..."
"Thank you so much for setting my room So special with roses and chocolates without any extra charge this was when I Mentioned via email abou..."
"The staff were excellent, the hotel neat and modern. The room was good value but the constant noise from incoming cars collecting and droppi..."
About the hotel
Located on the riverfront in bustling Battersea, Hotel Rafayel is London's most luxurious 5*eco-friendly boutique hotel. The hotel boasts 65 designer 'smart' rooms with floor to ceiling glass windows, the Crystal bar and Banyan on the Thames restaurant with full river views, a spa complete with techno-gym and resistance pool, Nirvana lounge event space, boardroom, library and roof terrace. Hotel Rafayel provides complimentary drop-off and pick-up service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common station.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/08/2015 to 31/12/2024 - For safety and security purposes the Hotel has the right to take a deposit of £50 per night on top of the room rate with a debit/credit card upon guest arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa
Beautiful room and amazing view.
we stayed here for 1 night only & didn't want to leave!!
The half river/city view was great.
Got to see the helicopter come in to land without even hearing it through the floor to ceiling window.
The room was lavish & spacious. We wanted to sack off the show we had booked & just order food in. It felt like a waste leaving the room for a night out. The bathroom was massive with a great shower & bath it was hard to decide which to have. A glass of vino & TV whilst in the tub or a high pressured shower.
The staff were really friendly & helpful. The free connecting taxi service to station was a nice touch. If you book, make sure you go up to the roof for a 360 view of the city. Was a great surprise for my girlfriends birthday. Would both happily stay again