- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"At £369 per night I would have expected to have breakfast included - I was aware it wasnt but at that price I would have expected it. In add..."
"Super Hotel with friendly attentive staff, From the main reception to the waiting staff in the Resturant. Nice modern rooms, Super Hotel sh..."
"We had a lovely stay and will come back again..."
"Required payment for the room in full by credit card plus £50 deposit on arrival most annoying as we only use debit cards and this was not i..."
"Great service, fabulous room, wonderful urban views towards battersea. They even take you to the tube station too! Will definitely be return..."
About the hotel
Located on the riverfront in bustling Battersea, Hotel Rafayel is London's most luxurious 5*eco-friendly boutique hotel. The hotel boasts 65 designer 'smart' rooms with floor to ceiling glass windows, the Crystal bar and Banyan on the Thames restaurant with full river views, a spa complete with techno-gym and resistance pool, Nirvana lounge event space, boardroom, library and roof terrace. Hotel Rafayel provides complimentary drop-off and pick-up service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common station.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- 25/08/2015 to 31/12/2024 - For safety and security purposes the Hotel has the right to take a deposit of £50 per night on top of the room rate with a debit/credit card upon guest arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent room - not value for money
At £369 per night I would have expected to have breakfast included - I was aware it wasnt but at that price I would have expected it.
In addition no complimentary water whatsoever in the room - I have stayed at far more expensive hotels and all have complimentary water. The room also did not have power points near mirrors which was a no go fro my wife. Room was excellent otherwise.
Great Attentive Staff Nice Hotel shame about our view
Super Hotel with friendly attentive staff, From the main reception to the waiting staff in the Resturant.
Nice modern rooms, Super Hotel shame our room had No phone signal in our room on three different networks. The view was disappointing overlooking the back car exit was hopeing for a river view as per the pictures.
Overall nice hotel good staff shame about the view and lack of phone signal don't book room 112