- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Good clean accommodation and really good food. Only complaint was very noisy bathroom fan from next door room very early in the morning. Sta..."
"Very confused when I arrived, no hint of the Innkeepers Lodge until I had gone into the Bears Head (the pub) and there was a small sign hint..."
"Food was really good although they had run out of my first choice of main course and this was a Monday night so a bit disappointed. Would st..."
"Good value accommodation..."
About the hotel
If you’re looking for hotels in Cheshire, you’ll find few places to stay with this much history behind them. Built in 1625, this former coaching inn has been part of life in Holmes Chapel and Brereton for almost 400 years. And with so many people visiting Cheshire every year, that shows no sign of changing.
Thanks to convenient motorway and rail connections, the lodge makes for a welcome change of scenery while on business stays. You’ll find a great pub here, too. So after a hard day’s sightseeing or indeed business, it couldn’t be easier to tuck into some hearty, seasonal food and a glass of what you fancy. A short drive from Sandbach and Crewe, Holmes Chapel is a popular spot for tourists. You can drop by 14th century Adlington Hall, admire the art at Capesthorne Hall, pet the animals at Wheelock Hall Farm and explore the winding paths of Brereton Heath Local Nature Reserve. Or you can bring things bang up to date and see the giant telescope at Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Good clean accommodation and really good food.
Only complaint was very noisy bathroom fan from next door room very early in the morning. Staff could be more helpful although it was clear that they were very busy and under pressure. We would c
ertainly stay again.
Innkeepers Lodge or Bears Head?
Very confused when I arrived, no hint of the Innkeepers Lodge until I had gone into the Bears Head (the pub) and there was a small sign hinting where to go to book in for the Innkeepers Lodge.
Other than that very pleasant stay and if needed would re-visit