- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"We haven't stayed in an Aparthotel before in the UK ,so we were impressed to see how much they could do with the space. The room was large t..."
"I've stayed at both Chester & Manchester Roomzzz and on both occasions my stay has been perfect. The rooms are well equipped and clean, and..."
"While a little pricey (like all Manchester hotels); Roomzzz is an excellent place to stay. Spoiled only by some very noisy and thoughtless g..."
"I have stayed at many hotels in my time but Roomzzz Manchester tops them all! Not only was the customer service excellent but the room was b..."
"I was really astounded with the quality of the apartment - brilliant. The facilities which come part and parcel were fantastic. When I rang..."
About the hotel
Roomzzz Manchester is an award winning 59 bed Apart hotel boasting high ceilings, long windows, soaring interior spaces and grand Victorian character . Located just 2 minutes’ walk from Piccadilly gardens and 5 minutes to Deansgate. Each apartment comes with free Wi-Fi, local phone calls and all rooms are air conditioned and have the most amazingly comfortable beds.
We also offer a Free Grab & Go continental style breakfast, guests are welcome to utilise the fully equipped kitchenettes in each room to prepare any meals they wish. Please note that some rooms are located on the lower ground floor and come with illuminated light wells Please note payments must be made on arrival by a valid credit or debit card as the hotel does not accept cash payments. Early Arrival from 1pm on the day of arrival is only by Request and will be at an additional cost of £10. 00 if available. ***Complimentary for all guests “Grab & Go” and consists of fresh coffee, selection of teas, freshly baked pastries, muffins, fruit and orange juice***
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/01/2015 to 31/12/2016 - Please note, all bookings will require a pre-authorisation on a credit or debit card on arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
We haven't stayed in an Aparthotel before in the UK ,so we were impressed to see how much they could do with the space.
The room was large the cooking facilities were just great every thing you could want spotless. The bathroom was one of the nicest bathrooms we had seen in a hotel for the price paid .our room was 104 would ask for that room again, though I guess looking at the broucher pay a little more and you could have a better room .but we were very happy for £79 with the room we had . Then we were told in a morning there would be a selection of fruit tea coffee muffins etc so we could jud just help our selves in the reception . What more could any one want.
GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
I've stayed at both Chester & Manchester Roomzzz and on both occasions my stay has been perfect.
The rooms are well equipped and clean, and both hotels have been situated in central city locations. If your looking for a hotel with high standards but great value, you can't go wrong with Roomzzz - I'd highly recommend them.