- Very Good
- 81 guest reviews
"Great location, ideal for all tourist attractions...."
"My husband and I booked to stay at this hotel to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. I must say that the service was excellent and we e..."
"Room was lovely. I wasnt expecting it to be quite so nice. made my stay very pleasant. the room was perfectly decorated, lovely bed, big roo..."
"Stayed one night here. Were late arriving but the staff were very accommodating. All the rooms are in separate buildings from the reception,..."
"only stayed one night but had a very good stay with excellent breakfast next in morning. Some noise though from Attic room above when people..."
About the hotel
Nestled alongside Charlecote Park the Charlecote Pheasant Hotel is an idyllic rural retreat. This beautiful estate is comprised of attractively converted farm buildings and two acres of landscaped grounds. We are perfectly situated for exploring Warwick, Leamington Spa and Cotswold villages as well as Stratford Upon Avon, the birth place of the great William Shakespeare.
While staying at the Charlecote Pheasant Hotel you are welcome to dine in our Charlecote Restaurant choosing from our Table d'Hôte or À La Carte menus, enjoy and relax in our comfortable lounges and Bar. Our leisure facilities include a tennis court and children's play area. We also cater for the hosting of special occasions such as Weddings, Corporate Events, Conferences and Social Gatherings. So whether you’re looking for the perfect setting for that special day or just a relaxing countryside getaway, you’re assured of a warm welcome, friendly service and an enjoyable stay at the Charlecote Pheasant Hotel.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
A restful stay in Stratford
Great location, ideal for all tourist attractions.
My husband and I booked to stay at this hotel to celebrate our first wedding anniversary.
I must say that the service was excellent and we enjoyed the food. The only disappointment we had was the actual room. My brother had paid for our stay as a gift and when we saw this offer on laterooms we thought it was amazing. The main pictures on the website of the bedrooms showed beautiful, timbered and classy rooms that we were looking forward to staying in. Being our first anniversary we wanted the room to be beautiful and something elegant to remember. However, when we got to the hotel we were put in a block across the car park and our room was no different to what you'd get from Travelodge. We were gutted. It was my fault for not researching properly or looking closely enough at previous reviews, but I'd say that if you're booking for a special occasion and want a beautiful room, make sure you say so at the time of booking else, like us, you could be spending a very important and special occasion in a plain and characterless travelodge type room. We'll never have that special time again, you only get one 1st anniversary. Unfortunately it wasn't what we'd hoped for. We'd definitely stay again because the staff were wonderful. But maybe not for a special time away.