- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"I wanted to travel to both Glasgow and Edinburgh over 2 days and I chose this place. i was travelling with my wifde and we had booked a coup..."
"Comfortable and smart..."
"It's hard to get cheap digs in and around central belt, Scotland. This hotel offers a good room at a decent cost. I will use again...."
"Check in at Toby Carvery was very quick, arrived and in room within 10 minutes. Room 12 was on ground floor no problems with noise. Excellen..."
"We enjoyed a really pleasant stay at the Innkeepers Lodge, the accommodation was lovely and the staff very friendly. We liked the fact that..."
About the hotel
A stone’s throw from Strathclyde Loch, this comfy lodge provides budget accommodation that’s perfect for short breaks in Motherwell’s Strathclyde Country Park. Close to Junction 5 of the M74, it’s also ideally placed for trips to Glasgow, whether on business or for pleasure. The modern, 28-bedroom lodge is a convenient base for families, with several family rooms and a popular Toby Carvery restaurant right next door, where you can tuck into a traditional roast with all the trimmings.
The park is full of things to do, from the IMAX cinema to M&D’s family theme park, which offers thrilling rides and Amazonia, Scotland's biggest indoor tropical rainforest. Built around Stratchclyde Loch, it’s also a hotspot for lovers of coarse angling, woodland walks, sailing, kayaking, rowing, waterskiing and cycling. Just a short drive away, Glasgow is one of the UK’s most interesting cities to visit, with lots of great shopping, art galleries, restaurants and theatres
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for Scottish city breaks
I wanted to travel to both Glasgow and Edinburgh over 2 days and I chose this place.
i was travelling with my wifde and we had booked a couple of rooms here.
The place is ideally located and easy to find. The bar staff at Toby's also run the hotel. The staff were very courteous and polite. they even provided additional sanitary items when we requested it. There was a roast dinner running at the restaurant for a very reasonable price of 7 pounds. Brilliant food. Breakfast was included in the package i paid for. The gentleman who was incharge of the breakfast was very kind and offered to bring food for my parents. ( he didnt really have to
NIce clean rooms and excellent staff meant I am more likely to chose the place again. the price might have been on the higher side of what i would expect. But i'm not complaining. I loved my time there.
Innkeeper's Lodge Glasgow, Strathclyde Park
Comfortable and smart