- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Fair value hotel, carvery good but no other items on the menu..."
"Fairly good value all round I have stayed for the last 4 weeks; although, the carvery is very good. I would like a better option on the menu..."
"Good value hotel booked 2 nights but now staying for 6 nights that sats something..."
"Good location for a business trip. Right on the M74 and the main road from Glasgow to Edinburgh. Excellent value for money with free (good)..."
"Clean tidy band spacious room. Warm and welcoming lodge. Could only have been improved with a heated towel rail and a bath tub rather than j..."
About the hotel
A stone’s throw from Strathclyde Loch, this comfy lodge provides budget accommodation that’s perfect for short breaks in Motherwell’s Strathclyde Country Park. Close to Junction 5 of the M74, it’s also ideally placed for trips to Glasgow, whether on business or for pleasure. The modern, 28-bedroom lodge is a convenient base for families, with several family rooms and a popular Toby Carvery restaurant right next door, where you can tuck into a traditional roast with all the trimmings.
The park is full of things to do, from the IMAX cinema to M&D’s family theme park, which offers thrilling rides and Amazonia, Scotland's biggest indoor tropical rainforest. Built around Stratchclyde Loch, it’s also a hotspot for lovers of coarse angling, woodland walks, sailing, kayaking, rowing, waterskiing and cycling. Just a short drive away, Glasgow is one of the UK’s most interesting cities to visit, with lots of great shopping, art galleries, restaurants and theatres
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Fair value hotel, carvery good but no other items on the menu
Fairly good value all round I have stayed for the last 4 weeks; although, the carvery is very good.
I would like a better option on the menu. You get fed up with the same meal every night. Not staying next week because of this.