- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Nice place but noisy. Room spacious and good shower. Tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryer in room. Room could do with lick of paint (m..."
"Hotel was good and room was clean , there was noise from roadworks but died off about 11 pm . Plenty car- park spaces , hotel is connected t..."
"Fair value hotel, carvery good but no other items on the menu..."
"Fairly good value all round I have stayed for the last 4 weeks; although, the carvery is very good. I would like a better option on the menu..."
"Good value hotel booked 2 nights but now staying for 6 nights that sats something..."
About the hotel
A stone’s throw from Strathclyde Loch, this comfy lodge provides budget accommodation that’s perfect for short breaks in Motherwell’s Strathclyde Country Park. Close to Junction 5 of the M74, it’s also ideally placed for trips to Glasgow, whether on business or for pleasure. The modern, 28-bedroom lodge is a convenient base for families, with several family rooms and a popular Toby Carvery restaurant right next door, where you can tuck into a traditional roast with all the trimmings.
The park is full of things to do, from the IMAX cinema to M&D’s family theme park, which offers thrilling rides and Amazonia, Scotland's biggest indoor tropical rainforest. Built around Stratchclyde Loch, it’s also a hotspot for lovers of coarse angling, woodland walks, sailing, kayaking, rowing, waterskiing and cycling. Just a short drive away, Glasgow is one of the UK’s most interesting cities to visit, with lots of great shopping, art galleries, restaurants and theatres
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Innkeeper's Lodge Glasgow, Strathclyde Park
Nice place but noisy.
Room spacious and good shower. Tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryer in room. Room could do with lick of paint (marks on walls and skirting) and redo grouting in shower. Staff lovely and food fab. Woken at 2.30am with noise (like a jumbo jet taking off) from coolers on roof directly in front of our bedroom window (room 16) which continued all night. Never slept but complained and got refund of half room cost. Would return but not to that room!
Hamilton Strathclyde Park.
Hotel was good and room was clean , there was noise from roadworks but died off about 11 pm .
Plenty car- park spaces , hotel is connected to Toby Carvery and across from Holiday Inn. Easy commute to Hamilton 5 mins.