This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to the Radisson Blu Hotel, St. Gallen, the city’s biggest and most modern 4-star superior hotel. Over the years this historic little city, with a history stretching back to the year 621, has developed into a modern and outward-looking metropolis.
Near Lake Constance, the Appenzell region and Heidi country are highly popular destinations for excursions for young and old alike. Proximity to the historic old town with its Abbey Library (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), the OLMA Trade Fair and Conference Centre opposite, the short distance to the main railway station and good connections with Zurich International Airport make the design hotel’s location particularly attractive. ROOMS & SUITES: Style and comfort were the watchwords when the 123 room hotel was built. You can choose between 90 comfortable standard rooms, 18 modern business-class rooms and 12 spacious apartments. The three Penthouse Suites promise a fantastic view of historic St. Gallen and the Appenzell countryside, and are also a popular venue for private occasions. High speed Internet is available in all rooms for no extra charge. In business class rooms and penthouse suites guests enjoy a Nespresso® machine, a daily newspaper and a free parking place in the underground car park. A shoe-cleaning service and a taxi service to St. Gallen central station is also available. The Grab & Run breakfast with fresh coffee and croissants offers all early-risers the ideal start to the day. And air-conditioning, LCD TV, Pay-TV, a minibar, radio, telephone, a safe and One-Touch Service complete the extraordinary comfort which our rooms offer. OLIVÉ – A RESTAURANT IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN: Only products which are fresh from the market are served in the informal atmosphere of the Mediterranean olivé restaurant. And the simplicity of the Mediterranean region is the keynote to the overall concept behind the restaurant. On Sundays and selected public holidays brunch is a popular rendezvous for the whole family, and with fantastic dishes, a play-area for the children and live music there is something for everyone. ENTERTAINMENT – WITHOUT LEAVING THE BUILDING: The Swiss Casinos St. Gallen, which is located in the hotel, offers a particularly special attraction. In an area exceeding 1500 m² you can experience a leisure-time pleasure which is in a class of its own. You can court fortune on more than 180 gaming machines, at American roulette, poker or black-jack. A variety of cocktails is mixed at the casino bar. Admission is free for guests 18 and older with a valid ID. Smart dress is required for entry. MEETINGS & EVENTS: Seven conference rooms with an overall area of up to 400 m2 can accommodate up to 200 guests. Natural daylight, technically perfect equipment and free-of-charge wireless high speed Internet contribute to the complete success of every event. As the leading conference hotel in the St. Gallen region the hotel has its own conference staff which works normal office hours and is always available to answer questions and provide assistance. Our experienced Meetings & Events staff provides competent and creative advice to ensure that every event is an unforgettable experience. FITNESS & RELAXATION: In the Fitness & Sauna area you can expect not only a selection of different gym equipment but also a Finnish Sauna with an adjoining relaxation area. LEISURE TIME & EXCURSIONS: Skiing trips in the immediate vicinity, games of golf on 18-hole golf courses, guided walking and cycle tours through the Appenzell, a variety of Nordic Walking routes through the Drei Weiher Park, visits to showplace cheese-making dairies and chocolate factories and boat trips on Lake Constance are only a few of the numerous leisure-time opportunities in the St. Gallen – Lake Constance Region. St. Gallen’s historic centre with its tiny cafés and the beautifully decorated oriel windows invite you to shop for anything in the many boutiques and jeweler’s shops. SIGHTSEEING: In 1983 St. Gallen’s Abbey District, with its world-famous Abbey Library and Baroque Cathedral, was included on UNESCO’s list of World Heritage Sites. A further highlight is the picturesque centre with its wealthy burgher’s houses and guildhalls in the narrow lanes of the Old Town. St. Gallen also offers a wide range of entertainment and culture, such as the Open Air pop festival and the St. Gallen Festival, which take place every summer. Close by the Appenzell country and Lake Constance emphasize the outstanding leisure-time
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Hotel, St. Gallen in St. Gallen are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet