- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Very friendly hotel - our second stay. Were extremely obliging when we needed sandwiches and wine at 10.30m at night, on returning from a co..."
"As standard without AC summer time each room should have a fan if not AC.night staff should be trained and oriented about diversity .client..."
"A very pleasant hotel with helpful staff and excellent food at a reasonable price...."
"This inn was perfect for our one night stay. We were able to check in early with no fuss. The room was a better standard than a lot of hotel..."
"Always a great venue to stay...."
About the hotel
The World's End boasts 20 Luxury Boutique rooms, all fully equipped for the modern day traveller as well as the holiday makers. Features include LCD flat screen TV, broadband, and powerful shower. All rooms have double glazing and controllable under-floor heating.
Close to main routes and midway between Northampton and Wellingborough, close to everywhere but quietly out of the way. We have a modern and inviting bar area, perfect for anyone, from ale drinkers to those who prefer a glass of wine or a smooth liquer. Join us for live music on a Friday night. Our contemporary restaurant is perfect for all, we strive to make everyone comfortable and give you the best experience. Outdoor decking with heaters and umbrellas for alfresco dining or a glass of our fantastic house wine selection. The place to relax with friends, clients or colleagues. Enjoy our fine selection of premium lagers and Real Ales, and choice wines by the glass. Sink into deep comfy leather sofas and armchairs. Relax. Enjoy. . Our Restaurant is open Monday - Saturday Lunch 12- 2. 30pm & Dinner 6pm - 9. 30pm & Sunday 12- 8pm BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL IN OUR RESTAURANT
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly, helpful hotel
Very friendly hotel - our second stay.
Were extremely obliging when we needed sandwiches and wine at 10.30m at night, on returning from a concert.
As standard without AC summer time each room should have a fan if not AC.night staff should be trained and oriented about diversity .client are sophisticated to spot racism and ignorance