- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"Lovely rural retreat with modern, comfortable rooms & fab food. Only gripe is the teeny tiny TV screens which are smaller than my laptop !!!..."
"I booked Friday night and at exactly 2pm Saturday I checked in. The first room I was given was a disabled room and seeing as I had come away..."
"All round great experience and will stay again when in the area...."
"Excellent main meal in the evening, and good breakfast..."
"In the heart of Northamptonshire lies a lovely retreat, perfect for any occasion. On the edge of Ecton village stands a country pub/restaura..."
About the hotel
The World's End boasts 20 Luxury Boutique rooms, all fully equipped for the modern day traveller as well as the holiday makers. Features include LCD flat screen TV, broadband, and powerful shower. All rooms have double glazing and controllable under-floor heating.
Close to main routes and midway between Northampton and Wellingborough, close to everywhere but quietly out of the way. We have a modern and inviting bar area, perfect for anyone, from ale drinkers to those who prefer a glass of wine or a smooth liquer. Join us for live music on a Friday night. Our contemporary restaurant is perfect for all, we strive to make everyone comfortable and give you the best experience. Outdoor decking with heaters and umbrellas for alfresco dining or a glass of our fantastic house wine selection. The place to relax with friends, clients or colleagues. Enjoy our fine selection of premium lagers and Real Ales, and choice wines by the glass. Sink into deep comfy leather sofas and armchairs. Relax. Enjoy. . Our Restaurant is open Monday - Saturday Lunch 12- 2. 30pm & Dinner 6pm - 9. 30pm & Sunday 12- 8pm BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL IN OUR RESTAURANT
Showing Thursday 4 June 2015 to Friday 5 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely rural retreat with modern, comfortable rooms & fab food.
Only gripe is the teeny tiny TV screens which are smaller than my laptop !!.
Just what I needed
I booked Friday night and at exactly 2pm Saturday I checked in.
The first room I was given was a disabled room and seeing as I had come away on an "I NEED to get away" kind of weekend, I needed a room with a bath. The chap in reception sorted this for me, no questions asked. The venue was beautiful. The service was great and the beds comfy, there are only 3 things I noticed- the bed although cosy was very squeaky. The wifi lost connection every 10 minutes and the tea and coffee tray had left over crumbs on it...... But that said...... It hasn't put me off. What's a fun weekend without a noisy bed?. And who really needs wifi anyway.... And the crumbs, well I'm glad someone ate the biscuits..... Saved me having to!. I will definitely be returning.