- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Excellent find, convenient location for Cardiff but lovely rural location. Wonderful building and great service, defiantly will be back. Rea..."
"Beautiful hotel in superb surroundings, staff were very helpful and polite.Plenty of parking. My only quibble would be please test the beds..."
"Cosy and comfortable country hotel. Warm and friendly. Lovely atmosphere. I would defiantly stay at the Manor Parc again..."
"I have to make business trips to our other office in North Cardiff and this is my hotel of choice. Aside from the location - on the outskirt..."
"Our stay was alright except for the problem with being charged before we arrived!..."
About the hotel
All rooms include complimentary Tea, Coffee, Toast, Cereals & juice. Hot breakfast is available at an additional cost. Please be advised that unfortunately, we are unable to accept SAME DAY bookings made after 21:00.
A country residence, Manor Parc Country Hotel and The Orangerie Restaurant lies nestled beneath Caerphilly Mountain. The restaurant serves unfussy, classic cuisine in a tranquil setting. Expect delicious starters such as fresh seafood chowder or deep-fried Brie, served upon a rocket salad and cranberry compote. Mains include fritto misto, featuring deep-fried squid, king prawns, scallops and sea bass, and tender prime fillet of beef laced with a red wine and thyme jus. Those with the appetite can choose from the tempting and daily changing dessert options. Early diners can choose from the table d’hote menu – available Monday to Friday from 6pm until 7. 30pm – offering two courses for £19. 50, three courses for £24. 50. Within and after these hours, and on Saturdays, there is an à la carte menu with mains starting at £15. Sunday lunch is available at £22. 50 per person and booking is recommended. There are 21 lovely en-suite bedrooms, as well as a restaurant overlooking a large patio and landscaped gardens. With paintings by world-famous artist Harry Holland decorating the walls, it offers a superb setting for any occasion. The private function rooms can cater for a meeting or conference of between three and 120 people, and there is ample free parking. The beautiful setting and stylish interiors also make the hotel perfect for weddings. Manor Parc offers everything from the civil ceremony to the reception, and the experienced staff will ensure everything runs smoothly
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Massage , Tennis Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/10/2014 to 31/10/2023 - ** Please be advised that unfortunately, we are unable to accept SAME DAY bookings made after 21:00. ** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent find, convenient location for Cardiff but lovely rural location.
Wonderful building and great service, defiantly will be back. Really great value, thank you
Country Life Hotel
Beautiful hotel in superb surroundings, staff were very helpful and polite.Plenty of parking.
My only quibble would be please test the beds as the room above us had a very squeaky mattress. As an older house you could hear floor activity above which was not good at 01.00 in the morning. This should not put anyone off as I am a very light sleeper and if you are not bothered by disturbances you will love the place as long as you are not on the ground floor.