- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Staff were wonderful. Great reception, very apologitic about not knowing if they could accommodate dietry requirements (dairy intolerant to..."
"!st impressions were its a nice place large car park but no dedicated dissabled parking loads of tv screens in the pub and resteraunt all s..."
"We chose the Swan because of its good price and closeness to Ironbridge Gorge as we wanted to visit all the museums in one weekend. The hote..."
"Good value, close to Wellington centre (10 minute walk). Basic room, good parking, excellent breakfast...."
"Very friendly staff food was fantastic and value for money rooms are clean I've stayed over 2 weeks now and decided to stay for the remainde..."
About the hotel
Christopers Restaurant, Rooms and Bar at Swan Hotel in Wellington. Pub restaurant with 12 letting rooms within walking distance of the old market town Wellington. Fully licensed restaurant serving a variety of meals.
Large car park to the rear. 10 minutes from Telford Town centre, the Ironbridge Gorge and the International centre. Friendly welcoming staff to deal with any enquiries you may have.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Staff were wonderful.
Great reception, very apologitic about not knowing if they could accommodate dietry requirements (dairy intolerant to name just one) but did offer to put anything in their fridge to help. Bathroom in need of refurb, room a tad small.