- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Very nice for a 3 star B n B, provided with plent of towels, bath robes, soaps. breakfast very nice...."
"We really liked Ivy House, including the guard-cat, place to keep our bikes (doing the Lon Las) and a really helpful host. Lots of interesti..."
"Good clean rooms in the centre of town run by friendly people...."
"Warm and welcoming and in the right place for lots of the walks around Dolgellau Duncan was very friendly and welcoming and chatted with all..."
"Excellent friendly guest house. Perfect for our one night stay in Dolgellau on our way to Pembrokeshire...."
About the hotel
Friendly hospitality is offered at Ivy House, situated in the centre of Dolgellau at the foot of Cader Idris. There are six guest bedrooms, four of which have en-suite facilities, all of them have a beverage tray, hair dryer and colour television. There is a comfortable guest lounge and a spacious dining room where healthy or king-sized breakfasts can start your day.
Packed lunches available, Open all year, Full central heating, Cot and high chair available, Access to rooms at all times, Special diets catered for, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Switch Credit Cards accepted, Safe storage for mountain bikes and parking for motorbikes
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 13/07/2015 to 31/12/2016 - A deposit of £30 per room will be taken when the booking is made & the remainder paid on departure The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice for a 3 star B n B, provided with plent of towels, bath robes, soaps.
breakfast very nice.
Interesting guesthouse in an interesting town
We really liked Ivy House, including the guard-cat, place to keep our bikes (doing the Lon Las) and a really helpful host.
Lots of interesting details in the house. Amazingly quite and just the place to be to wander around the tangle of streets of the town.