- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"A basic but clean & comfortable hotel. Convenient for beach, shops, bars & restaurants. Staff extremely helpful & all speak good English. Id..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Balear is located in Ca’n Pastilla, in the heart of Playa de Palma, with an unbeatable location that facilitates access to the other main cities of the island. Our location, only 100 meters from the beach, with public transport to downtown Palma every 10 minutes and only 5 minutes from the airport, makes our hotel the perfect choice for both business travelers and tourists. The Hotel Balear is family-run establishment, open all year round, allowing us to give personalized attention to our clients.
The Hotel Balear was recently remodeled in 2009 to enhance the comfort of our guests. Our rooms are equipped with both Wi-Fi and cable Internet, a free service.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Balear in Playa de Palma are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Short Break in the Sun
A basic but clean & comfortable hotel.
Convenient for beach, shops, bars & restaurants. Staff extremely helpful & all speak good English. Ideal for a short break but we probably wouldn't choose this hotel for our main holiday.