- 1 guest reviews
"Charming and lovely hotel..."
About the hotel
On the heights of Villeneuve lez Avignon, a town of Arts and History, La Magnaneraie is the ideal base for a stay in Provence. Very close to the city of the Popes, its 32 rooms and its restaurant form an outstanding place where it is good to be able to relax. Like the outdoor swimming pool (not heated), the provençal garden is much than a pleasant setting : it is an art of living.
Courgette flowers, Oysters, Foie gras . . . in the muffled room of its restaurant like in the shade of the lime trees, the Chef's light and tasty cuisine will prolong the magic of an authentic stay. Everyone here is at your entire disposal . . . Enjoy your stay !
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for La Magnaneraie in Avignon is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.20(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Charming and lovely hotel