This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
On the heights of Villeneuve lez Avignon, a town of Arts and History, La Magnaneraie is the ideal base for a stay in Provence. Very close to the city of the Popes, its 32 rooms and its restaurant form an outstanding place where it is good to be able to relax. Like the outdoor swimming pool (not heated), the provençal garden is much than a pleasant setting : it is an art of living.
Courgette flowers, Oysters, Foie gras . . . in the muffled room of its restaurant like in the shade of the lime trees, the Chef's light and tasty cuisine will prolong the magic of an authentic stay. Everyone here is at your entire disposal . . . Enjoy your stay !
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for La Magnaneraie in Avignon is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.20(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet