- 2 guest reviews
"A very interesting building with lots of history. Great room with many original features...."
"Loved the historical building and quiet country setting. The country pub down the lane was added bonus. Our massive bedroom had a small ante..."
About the hotel
BLACKMORE FARM IS A 15TH CENTURY GRADE 1 LISTED MANOR HOUSE, IT WAS GUEST HOUSE OF THE YEAR FOR ENGLAND 2011/2012 .ACCOMMODATION IS IN THE MAIN HOUSE,CONVERTED BARNS ALONGSIDE AND A SHEPHERDS HUT IN THE GARDEN THE PROPERTY IS FURNISHED IN PERIOD STYLE WITH MANY ANTIQUE ITEMS AND STAYING IS A TREMENDOUS EXPERIENCE,BREAKFAST IS SERVED IN THE GREAT HALL WATCHED OVER BY SUITS OF ARMOUR AND STAGS HEADS
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A very interesting building with lots of history.
Great room with many original features.
Loved the historical building and quiet country setting.
The country pub down the lane was added bonus. Our massive bedroom had a small ante room attached -which was brilliant as my husband snores. We appreciated the personal attention to our booking from the owner in relation to directions and arrival details (phoned us). What an experience having breakfast in the grand hall surrounded by suits of armour . Unbelievable experience whatever the price - but it was actually relatively inexpensive.