- Very Good
- 80 guest reviews
"Can't fault this place. Lovely room with comfortable bed. The staff are first class and couldn't do enough for me. Breakfast great too and a..."
"The Regency Hotel was clean and comfortable with pleasant and helpful staff...."
"Found the hotel to be excellent, very professional and friendly staff always happy to help with any queries. Had a minor problem each night..."
"Simple but clean and comfortable hotel. We were happy with the room,staff and food. Would recommend for a short stay...."
"Value for money, asked for breakfast at 7am staff in kitchen didn't start until 7.30am at weekend but was offered a continental breakfast wi..."
About the hotel
Whatever the purpose of your stay this exquisitely restored Victorian Town House Hotel will charm you with its Grace and Elegance. Formerly a convent, The Regency Hotel and Restaurant retain its charming historical features. 32 Tastefully decorated en-suite bedrooms all with modern facilities, Flat Screen TVs , complimentary WIFI, Tea & Coffee facilities.
Beauty treatments also available on request. The ‘Town House’ Restaurant which is open to both Guests and Non-residents, specialises in Traditional and Modern A la Carte cuisine within our elegant Victorian surroundings. Alternatively if you would like things simpler but with the same top quality ingredients then our “Langtry’s” conservatory is perfect. Serving a much more informal menu, such as Pasta’s, Fish and Chips, Jacket potatoes and Wraps. Accommodation, Functions and Banqueting, Wedding Venues and conference facilities. The Regency. . . More than Just a Hotel
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Regency Hotel in LEICESTER are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Great Hotel and Exceptional Value
Can't fault this place.
Lovely room with comfortable bed. The staff are first class and couldn't do enough for me. Breakfast great too and all for a bargain price. Highly recommend for the price.
The Regency Hotel was clean and comfortable with pleasant and helpful staff.