- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"Friendly welcome on check in, helped with booking a taxi for our evening out to see Elton John. Room clean, comfortable and spacious, but a..."
"This was a late booking, but relieved we did manage to get a room some where as we had concert tickets. I would not of normally chosen this..."
"The Regency is a lovely hotel situated on the edge of Leicester and easily accessible from the railway station. It is nicely furnished and d..."
"Very clean, comfortable & cosy bed with soft mattress, pillows & quilt. Our bathroom didnt have a shower screen/curtain & the room could do..."
"Good value for money. Cooked breakfast included in price! Use frequently...."
About the hotel
Whatever the purpose of your stay this exquisitely restored Victorian Town House Hotel will charm you with its Grace and Elegance. Formerly a convent, The Regency Hotel and Restaurant retain its charming historical features. 32 Tastefully decorated en-suite bedrooms all with modern facilities, Flat Screen TVs , complimentary WIFI, Tea & Coffee facilities.
Beauty treatments also available on request. The ‘Town House’ Restaurant which is open to both Guests and Non- residents, specialises in Traditional and Modern A la Carte cuisine within our elegant Victorian surroundings. Alternatively if you would like things simpler but with the same top quality ingredients then our “Langtry’s” conservatory is perfect. Serving a much more informal menu, such as Pasta’s, Fish and Chips, Jacket potatoes and Wraps. Please note that the restaurant opening times are Monday to Thursday 7pm to 9pm Accommodation, Functions and Banqueting, Wedding Venues and conference facilities. The Regency. . . More than Just a Hotel
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
The Regency Hotel
Friendly welcome on check in, helped with booking a taxi for our evening out to see Elton John.
Room clean, comfortable and spacious, but a little dated. Breakfast table had a good choice of juices, cereals, fruit and yogurts. Full English okay.
Late booking as Kasabian were rocking Leicester!
This was a late booking, but relieved we did manage to get a room some where as we had concert tickets.
I would not of normally chosen this hotel as had read previous reviews, which were not all very flattering. Indeed it did look a little shabby from the outside and the room was not modern. However, it was spotlessly clean the staff were very nice and friendly, plus they let us check in earlier than arranged as our room was ready.
The breakfast was lovely. No complaints. I have said we would not stay here again as a first choice, simply because we would have preferred to be closer to the town centre, but if we were in a dilemma and could not get anywhere, we would book here.