- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Typcially Parisian accommodation, ideal location. Just a little bit tired in the decoration. Major draw back was only one electrical socket..."
"I was so excited to find I had a view of the Eiffel Tower from the window of my room which also overlooked a typical French square. The room..."
"This us an OK hotel with nothing outstanding that puts it above any others in the price range, apart from the view. We paid extra for a room..."
About the hotel
Hotel Regyn's Montmartre is located on the Place des Abbesses, across from the church Saint-Jean de Montmartre. It is the ideal base to explore Montmartre, a picturesque village, where the famous movie "Amelie Poulain". You'll be two steps from the Place du Tertre and its painters under the protection of the Sacré Coeur impressive.
The reception will welcome you in a fresh and gay. A mural (original) of Montmartre vineyards covers the wall of the home.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Typcially Parisian accommodation, ideal location.
Just a little bit tired in the decoration. Major draw back was only one electrical socket in the room, was lucky I wasn't sharing with anyone.
Lovely view across Paris
I was so excited to find I had a view of the Eiffel Tower from the window of my room which also overlooked a typical French square.
The room was small but more than adequate. The only let down was that due to a connecting door (locked) to the next room I could hear ever single word of a quiet conversation the couple in the next room were having. Overall this didn't detract from my stay and the location right next to Abesseses Metro station was really handy.