- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"My mother and I stayed at the Lord Hill overnight for a shopping trip. The room was comfortable and perfect for somewhere to stay. Breakfast..."
"Room we stopped in was rather shabby - carpets stained, bathroom could have done with a makeover. Noisy guests next door and added road nois..."
"As we had booked and confirmed online, check-in was very fast and friendly. We were place din the Lodge, an annex at the bottom of the car p..."
"Very nice hotel. The staff were lovely, good food, and spotlessly clean. Would go again...."
"What a lovely hotel. Everyone who I saw who served us were polite and friendly especially Ella and Alison. The food in the restaurant was ex..."
About the hotel
The Lord Hill Hotel is only a 15 minute walk from Shrewsbury Town Centre and has a Restaurant, Bar, Comfortable Rooms and Free Car Parking. The Hotel has good road links and is near the A5, which connects to the M54. Some bedrooms are in an adjoining Lodge.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
A friendly place to stay.
My mother and I stayed at the Lord Hill overnight for a shopping trip.
The room was comfortable and perfect for somewhere to stay. Breakfast was great and they catered for my Gluten Free requirements. What really made the stay special was the staff so helpful and informative genuinely helpful and happy people. We ate out so I cannot comment on the evening menu, but the breakfast was delicious. Need somewhere to rest you head the Lord Hill is perfect and close to Shrewbury town centre.
Room we stopped in was rather shabby - carpets stained, bathroom could have done with a makeover.
Noisy guests next door and added road noise made it a once only visit.