- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"stayed in the lodge to the rear of the main hotel. first night we stayed in a basement room. room was very hot and there was a stale smell t..."
"Pleasantly located with ample parking and within walking distance of the Abbey and other attractions or a short bus ride from the town centr..."
"We booked a room just for an overnight stay, it was a clean tidy room, the bed was slightly softer than I prefer but comfortable enough...."
"My mother and I stayed at the Lord Hill overnight for a shopping trip. The room was comfortable and perfect for somewhere to stay. Breakfast..."
"Room we stopped in was rather shabby - carpets stained, bathroom could have done with a makeover. Noisy guests next door and added road nois..."
About the hotel
The Lord Hill Hotel is only a 15 minute walk from Shrewsbury Town Centre and has a Restaurant, Bar, Comfortable Rooms and Free Car Parking. The Hotel has good road links and is near the A5, which connects to the M54. Some bedrooms are in an adjoining Lodge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
budget style accommodation
stayed in the lodge to the rear of the main hotel.
first night we stayed in a basement room. room was very hot and there was a stale smell to the place.the shower did not work so we were then moved upstairs the following day. room much brighter and as there were more windows to open the place smelt so much fresher. major complaint in both rooms was the width of the bed, very narrow not a standard double.
OK but could do better
Pleasantly located with ample parking and within walking distance of the Abbey and other attractions or a short bus ride from the town centre.
Main issues were very poor internet speeds making it practically impossible to do any work online. Also the television being small and located high up in the corner of the room couldn't be viewed from bed by someone who normally requires glasses for reading.