- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"stayed 4 nights and had dinner there three times. the food is amazing, menu changes every day but everything is fresh and delicious and they..."
About the hotel
Offering an outdoor pool and restaurant, Agriturismo Santa Margherita is situated in a tranquil location overlooking the sea. It boasts stunning views of Stromboli and the Aeolian Islands, and the beach is a 10-minute drive away. This secluded farmhouse is surrounded by palm trees, olive, orange and lemon groves and vineyards.
Its rooms are rustic-style and feature a sea-view balcony. The restaurant is located in a 100 year-old renovated olive oil production plant, which still displays the ancient machinery and offers great traditional Sicilian cuisine and local wine, such as Nero d'Avola and Regaliali. Staff can help you organise day trips to the Aeolian Islands, Palermo and Mount Etna, as well as many other Sicilian destinations. Messina is a 50-minute drive away. The owner will welcome you with a glass of wine and a homemade aperitif with local specialities.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Solarium, Mountain Bike Hire, Bowls, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for S. Margherita Farm B&B in Gioiosa Marea are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
stunning views, outstanding food, difficult to get to
stayed 4 nights and had dinner there three times.
the food is amazing, menu changes every day but everything is fresh and delicious and they're generous with their wine. the staff are friendly and helpful. Its just a bit far away from a lot of things to do in this part of sicily because you have to drive up a mountain to get there which adds lots of driving time to the trip. would recommend staying for a couple of nights for sure but then maybe find somewhere more easily accessible for further exploring the area.