- 1 guest reviews
"Our second stay at Agriturismo Santa Margherita and the place remains amazing. 10 minutes away from the town of Patti, this is a remote loca..."
About the hotel
Offering an outdoor pool and restaurant, Agriturismo Santa Margherita is situated in a tranquil location overlooking the sea. It boasts stunning views of Stromboli and the Aeolian Islands, and the beach is a 10-minute drive away. This secluded farmhouse is surrounded by palm trees, olive, orange and lemon groves and vineyards.
Its rooms are rustic-style and feature a sea-view balcony. The restaurant is located in a 100 year-old renovated olive oil production plant, which still displays the ancient machinery and offers great traditional Sicilian cuisine and local wine, such as Nero d'Avola and Regaliali. Staff can help you organise day trips to the Aeolian Islands, Palermo and Mount Etna, as well as many other Sicilian destinations. Messina is a 50-minute drive away. The owner will welcome you with a glass of wine and a homemade aperitif with local specialities.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Our second stay at Agriturismo Santa Margherita and the place remains amazing.
10 minutes away from the town of Patti, this is a remote location but which is ciompensated for by amazing views of the Aeolian Islands and the local coast. As as B&B it served us well, spotless rooms, comfortable beds and extremely friendly owners and staff. We stayed in one of the new 'bungalows' effectively log cabins providing all amenities but a bit more private than the rooms we stayed in previously. Rooms have AC, fridges, TV and great power showers and comfortable beds. We typically ate out in the evenings but dinner in the Agristurismo is excellent with a different menu daily and sublime anti pasti and other local specialties. We were warmly welcomed and service was excellent throughout, nothing was too much trouble. Typically we would venture to Capo D'Orlando and the lovely local beaches every day, off the tourist trail and stunning; you most definitely need a car to fully enjoy your stay here. We will be back again, a great holiday destination. 10/10.