- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"The beds could do with upgrading as I could feel the springs! It would also have been nice to open the window a little...."
"The hotel is grand and old fashioned but well cared for & the grounds are lovely for strolling around. Unfortunately, the Bar lets down all..."
"A real gem..."
"The house/hotel is a magnificent building and the grounds are stunning but inside the decoration is a little tired. Our room was fine but wi..."
"Lovely old hall...."
About the hotel
Wortley Hall welcomes you to stay for a night away or a short break with a fusion of traditional and contemporary design, Wortley Hall is a delightful place to relax and unwind. With a range of bedrooms: Doubles, Twins, Singles, Family Rooms & our popular Four Poster Room.
Free parking is available at the Hall, We are just a 5 minute drive from the M1 and 20minutes from Sheffield city centre.
There is a bus service from Wortley straight through to Sheffield City Centre. Manchester airport is around 1 hours’ drive and Doncaster airport just under an hour’s drive.
Within the grounds there is a small lake an abundance of wildlife and pleasant walks in a very peaceful environment.
Free WiFi is available throughout the Hall and you would have access to our fitness room.
The bar lounge provide a comfortable atmosphere for relaxing in the evenings. Food is available from 12 noon until 9. 00pm every day. Our popular Ruddy Duck Restaurant is open Tuesday to Saturday.
There are some wonderful places to visit near Wortley from Meadowhall shopping centre to Wortley Top forge (finery forge and ironworks) to the lovely Market Town of Penistone.
Wortley Hall Ltd is a company in its own right, a member of the Co-operative Union and with the Registry of Friendly Societies. Any operating surplus is spent on the Hall either in maintenance or development. Wortley Hall offers B&B, Conferences, Weddings & Self Catering Cottage facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 15 years old
- 11/12/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Please note breakfast is served from 7.15am until 9.30am Monday to Friday and from 7.30am until 9.45am on Saturday and Sunday. We recommend you reserve a table for dinner in advance. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
The beds could do with upgrading as I could feel the springs.
It would also have been nice to open the window a little.
Worth a visit.
The hotel is grand and old fashioned but well cared for & the grounds are lovely for strolling around.
Unfortunately, the Bar lets down all the other areas; being very 'brown' and depressing. The food it served was also disappointing.