- Very Good
- 75 guest reviews
"It would have been good to have an anti-slip mat in the bathroom, somewhere to put the soap when showering and a grab rail - even people in..."
"Great venue for both weddings and the casual visitor. A grand setting with lovely grounds and views. Plently of local walks both within the..."
"Excellent and Peaceful situation, convenient and yet secluded...."
"Fine for what wanted. Good price...."
"The problem on my last two visits has been wedding receptions at the hotel. It would be useful if one wing or section of the hotel was reser..."
About the hotel
Stay at Wortley Hall Bed & Breakfast and relax within 26 acres of formal garden and woodland. Within the grounds there is a small lake an abundance of wildlife and pleasant walks in a very peaceful environment. Free WiFi is available throughout the Hall.
Just a 5 minute drive from the M1 and 25 minutes from Sheffield city centre. The bar lounges provide a comfortable atmosphere for relaxing in the evenings. Food is available from 12 noon until 9. 00pm every day. Our popular Ruddy Duck Restaurant is open Tuesday to Saturday. Wortley Hall Ltd is a company in its own right, a member of the Co-operative Union and with the Registry of Friendly Societies. Established as an Education / Recreation Centre in 1951 and since that time has operated on co-operative principles. Any operating surplus is spent on the Hall either in maintenance or development. Wortley Hall offers B&B, Conferences, Weddings & Self Catering Cottage facilities.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
It would have been good to have an anti-slip mat in the bathroom, somewhere to put the soap when showering and a grab rail - even people in their late sixties can stumble getting out of the bath!
Great ambience and beautiful surroundings
Great venue for both weddings and the casual visitor.
A grand setting with lovely grounds and views. Plently of local walks both within the grounds and locally. Very comfortable accommodation and friendly service.