- Very Good
- 83 guest reviews
"It was ok for what we paid. But considering we could have paid a lot more for a grand room it wouldn't change the fact that you eat in the s..."
"I expected from the website information when I booked to stay in the Chateau but found that we were in an annexe a bit like a travelodge in..."
"One of the best hotels I've stayed in this year; quiet, clean and comfortable...."
"Our stay was a beautiful experience. Friendly staff. Clean room couldn't ask for better. Both me and my partner loved it and would definitel..."
About the hotel
The Perfect Location for Business or Pleasure Conveniently situated in the West Midlands, Chateau Impney Hotel & Exhibition Centre is easily reached by both road and rail. Birmingham International Airport is just 25 minutes away, and our on-site helipad offers the ultimate accessibility! Yet with 110 acres of picturesque grounds and grand French-style architecture, the Chateau is also a wonderful choice if you’re looking to escape, relax and unwind. Whether you’re considering us as a venue for your wedding, meeting or conference, a base to explore the Midlands, or simply as a place to get away from it all, we offer the perfect balance of convenience and peaceful seclusion.
If you’d like to explore further afield, there’s no shortage of things to do nearby. The Regency town of Droitwich Spa is only a mile away; we’re just nine miles from historic Worcester; and Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, the Cotswolds and the stunning scenery of the Malvern Hills are also close by. The Impney Restaurant & Bar Our recently refurbished Impney Restaurant & Bar combines the elegant décor of the Chateau with a modern, relaxed feel that provides the perfect setting in which to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner. The original features of the Chateau blend flawlessly with a contemporary design to offer guests the vibrancy of open-plan dining, yet still with a feeling of intimacy. Cosy corners are available for those who prefer a more private dining experience, but there is also ample room to accommodate larger parties too. Under the guidance of our Executive Chef, our menu celebrates the very best of British cuisine, with an array of authentic dishes. We are proud to boast superb and regionally sourced produce on a menu which changes seasonally. Our comprehensive wine list includes those sourced predominantly from the 'New World', mixed with a number of classic French wines. But, no matter your palate, our friendly restaurant and bar staff are on hand to help you choose the most appropriate accompaniment to your dish. The Impney Restaurant & Bar is open to both residents and non-residents who are welcome to join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Breakfast is served in the restaurant from 7am to 10am, Monday to Saturday, and from 7. 30am to 10. 30am on Sunday.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
It was ok for what we paid.
But considering we could have paid a lot more for a grand room it wouldn't change the fact that you eat in the same cafe like restaurant, which was noisy and echoey in the basement.
The grounds were disappointing and looked very unloved.
Staff were very pleasant on the whole.
I expected from the website information when I booked to stay in the Chateau but found that we were in an annexe a bit like a travelodge in the grounds.
It was fine but not expected when I made the booking. You had to walk about 300yds to the main building to the bar and restaurant. Only a very small lounge area and basement restaurant available for use in the main hotel building. We ate from the bar menu and the food was excellent. Breakfast good and staff friendly and helpful.