This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Tradewinds McLeod is set amongst tropical gardens on the fringe of the Cairns CBD and provides quiet spacious fully self-contained 2 bedroom apartments fully air-conditioned throughout including your own private refurbished bathroom, new large 32” LCD Televisions with free Austar, laundrette with large washing machine, dryer iron and ironing board & fully equipped kitchen with full sized refrigerator & utensils just perfect for the entire family. The bedrooms have their own lockable doors for your privacy plus a large opening window for views outside and fresh air when wanted. The complex is three levels with stair walk-up access to upper level units.
All upstairs units have their private balconies for you to sit back and relax whilst enjoying the fresh breeze, whilst ground floor units have a good sized patio area for the family to relax in. All units have access to High-speed Wireless internet for a small surcharge. The larger than usual freeform saltwater pool is another pleasant place to relax, particularly after a hard day sampling the region's attractions. There are a number of quality restaurants within a few minutes walking distance, but it is an easy 20 minute walk to the Cairns CBD less than 2km away and many other fine eating establishments. Many guests prefer to stock their kitchens and cook for themselves and a 7 day supermarket open long hours is just a few minutes’ walk around the corner along with many take-away shops if you can’t be bothered cooking and want to stay home for the night. We are ideally located approximately 7 minutes’ walk to the esplanade and 20-25 minute walk to the Botanic Gardens and CBD. We are just out of the hustle and bustle party areas of the city in a nice quiet location just off a main road with easy public transport access close by. You will enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep without being disturbed by the all night city revellers. BBQ facilities are available poolside for those who wish to cook a good aussie BBQ meal whilst the kids play in the pool and a large gazebo out of the sunlight to enjoy the BBQ cooked meal. The pool area is amazing after dark with superb pool lighting not to be missed. We have a large tours desk, staff can direct you to tours that are suited to you and are happy to make all tour bookings on behalf of guests at no extra charge and organise transport avoiding those credit card fees and booking fees some tour operators charge if you book yourself. Most tour operators’ pick-up & return to your door upon request. For those wishing to go it alone, we can arrange your rental vehicle for you and have it delivered to the hotel for your convenience. CHECK-IN: 2PM on date of arrival, CHECK-OUT: 10AM. If arriving after 6pm, arrangements with reception need to be made to ensure no lengthy delays are experienced upon check-in.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet